How ya feelin' about your acne today?

7408 replies to this topic

#1401 Coldhearted

Coldhearted

Placebohead

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, coffee, rain, staying up late, alternative rock, long conversations.

Achievements

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

Ohh man, those days suck. :\ Can I be a guy for a week every month?

I'm unlean, a libertine.

#1402 dreamingofclearskin2011

dreamingofclearskin2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:im a musician!

beach, river, SUN, outgoing when i dont have acne q;

Achievements

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

no being a guy with acne is ten times worse then a girl.

one you have makeup dont care what you say any guy that sees a girl with make up and can tell she has acne still it isnt anything as bad as a guy going out in the day having these terrible angry red marks and acne all over the face that he cant cover up at all. two, you can take bc pills to control hormonal acne! i wish guys had that!! lol

trust me guys having acne is ten times worse no girl likes a guy with acne. i know tons of girls who have acne and cover it with makeup and they still look hot! i wish guys could wear makeup and get away with it without being on tv!!

#1403 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:being with friends, my band, guitar, painting, piano, singing, lovingandliving life

Achievements

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

I think guys (that I already thought were cute) still ook hot with acne.
Anyways the UH has gone down and is defiantely scabbing ovr. YEy. the rest of my face has stayed lovely and clear this whole break..wonderrr...why/
My Regimen:
A.M.
Wash with warm wash cloth gently, than cold splash of water (no facial wash)
Mousturize with Clinique Dramatically different Mousurizer.
Apply makeup and yaddah-yaddah.
P.M.
(Showers)
Wash with Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Wash.
Clinque Darmatic. Diff. Moust.
Spot treat with TTO
(currently looking for a better spot treatment, perhaps Duac? or AHA? Message me if you have any ideas)

#1404 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:being with friends, my band, guitar, painting, piano, singing, lovingandliving life

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

oh, i see four microscpic things. one by my mouth, one by my jaw, one by my nostril, one by my hairline.BUT, there all pretty mcuh colorless, and bumpless and porabably the sie of the tip of a needle but i looked lcocsely and found a few. They dont worry me. Im not gonna bother them. I may put ne tiny bit of TTO on them just in case. Schools Wednesday. UH has gone down as i siad and its scabbing over. the other two are okay.
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO
(currently looking for a better spot treatment, perhaps Duac? or AHA? Message me if you have any ideas)

#1405 dreamingofclearskin2011

dreamingofclearskin2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

lol idk i used to meet ALOT of cute girls when i was without acne. now this winter came and i got bad acne and i havent met a new girl yet ): maybe just because im afraid of going out in public to begin with though Posted Image

im feeling better about my acne, every day i wake up and check the mirror and the past few days my redmarks and acne look like they are finaly starting to fade more and more each day! Posted Image

oh, i see four microscpic things. one by my mouth, one by my jaw, one by my nostril, one by my hairline.BUT, there all pretty mcuh colorless, and bumpless and porabably the sie of the tip of a needle but i looked lcocsely and found a few. They dont worry me. Im not gonna bother them. I may put ne tiny bit of TTO on them just in case. Schools Wednesday. UH has gone down as i siad and its scabbing over. the other two are okay.

vitamin youre a musician! thats awesome so am i, i play the drums mainly but also sing, guitar, and piano what genre of music do you guys like to play??Posted Image

#1406 MJRI94

MJRI94

Dat acne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

I have to be honest with myself - awful.
I'm trying to remain positive but its slowly ebbing away as each day passes...

If you have nothing to be grateful for; check your pulse.

Currently aboard the 'tane pain train

#1407 beautifuldoll

beautifuldoll

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

contemplating starting to go out without makeup. I haven't done this since 14/15. The only reason i'm contemplating this is because i'm going BLOODY INSANE!! There's a little voice in my head that keeps saying "you did this....you caused.....it's your own fault......" it's torture. And the fact that i've got no morivation or drive to do anything anymore even when i'm home makes me wonder if it's true. going out without mkakeup would give me the worst looks ans comments i've gotten in a long time and it would remind me that i'm like this for a reason.

Having said that haven't got the courage to go out without makeup. Once I was at my dad, forgot my makeup and I cried like a tortured infant cause I ddin't know what to do. All I could think back to was that timee at 14/15. I had to call my sister so she could bring me her makeup on her way to work....Posted Image aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Posted Image

Edited by beautifuldoll, 03 January 2012 - 11:17 AM.

Trying to find my way back to being me!

#1408 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

lol idk i used to meet ALOT of cute girls when i was without acne. now this winter came and i got bad acne and i havent met a new girl yet ): maybe just because im afraid of going out in public to begin with though Posted Image

im feeling better about my acne, every day i wake up and check the mirror and the past few days my redmarks and acne look like they are finaly starting to fade more and more each day! Posted Image

vitamin youre a musician! thats awesome so am i, i play the drums mainly but also sing, guitar, and piano what genre of music do you guys like to play??Posted Image

I have been singing since I was little, guitar since I was seven, piano since I was 11. (im tirteen) I play rythym guitar and sing in the band im in. I write the songsss. We play proabably stuff that goes around from Colibe Calliat sounding to Adele to Paramore. Ahahaha, our lead guiatrists really goood.

The scab ones going down. And the rest of my face is great. Except for one little whitehead under my nose. But you cant see it eucase its under my onse..and well, its only a whitehead.
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO

#1409 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

Skins looking great. Everythings getting to heal. UGh, but I cant sleep its almost 12 and I have t owake p at 6. Im relaly trying to sleep and ive been laying her since 10, but i cant. UGH
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO

#1410 makethatchange

makethatchange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

I feel disgusting. I have a huge pimple that I can't cover from everyone to see and now little pimples are appearing...I've scheduled an appointment at a new dermatologist. I hope he can help me! My regimen works but not well enough because I'm so afraid to touch my face and I get mini break outs too often :(. I think I got this breakout because someone rubbed my cheek with dirty hands recently and I didn't have anything with me to clean my face. And also there was a lot of kissing on the cheeks from people because of New year and Christmas. I never let people do this! ugh I knew this would happen. Just when I was clear again!! It never ends *sigh*
mild acne with redness on my cheeks.
supplements: 50mg zinc, 1000mg vit C, multivit
other: bio probiotic yogurt
regimen: A.M. - uriage roseliane fluid, eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion P.M.- uriage roseliane fluid, Suki white willow toner, eucerin redness relief night creme
spot treatment: witch hazel

#1411 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

So the scab fell off sometime during the night...so, were back with the slight pink bump. Whatever it was covered easily and im not so paranoid about cumps in broad daylgiht. The other one either needs to be dried out of popped, becuase that is one beautiful pustule or somethingl iek that, maybe less extreme. Anyways Im feeling beautiful day, and my foreheads getting better. Some TTO, and these mtuherfuckers can finally be gone
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO

#1412 Coldhearted

Coldhearted

Placebohead

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, coffee, rain, staying up late, alternative rock, long conversations.

Achievements

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:24 AM

Pretty good overall just some very small pimples appeared on my jawline, but they'll go away.
And my skin really likes aloe vera gel. Why the hell didn't I try it earlier?

I'm unlean, a libertine.

#1413 Guest_pokemonster_*

Guest_pokemonster_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

Edited by pokemonster, 04 January 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#1414 dreamingofclearskin2011

dreamingofclearskin2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

splendid! Posted Image

Posted Image

i feel good today. my huge rash like blemishes i used to have on my cheeks are getting better everyday(mostly red marks) although i had a few new pimples pop up on the chin that look like they will be gone within a matter of 2 days with my honey mask! getting a little sun everyday now seems to be helping a tad with my marks! have a good day everyone!Posted Image

#1415 Kittyx3

Kittyx3

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Tea & Gaming ;)

Achievements

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Pretty awesome, had a nice few days with the other half. Now I'm sitting here playing zelda with a manuka honey mask all over my face ;3
(My dad thinks I've lost the plot)
Almost that time of that month and I haven't broken out!
Although, I've probably jinxed it now Posted Image

Edited by Kittyx3, 05 January 2012 - 08:47 AM.

"Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness."

#1416 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

I was feeling amazing and thought my skin would clear up very good . No I was wrong . I went two steps back because on new years I wore this foundation that might've broken me out . Sigh* I don't know what breaks me out or not ATM and my skin was looking a lot better with dryness but it's reversing . I guess because I took this multivatamin last week and maybe the vitamin e in it helped . Ran out since last week so I need to get some and test them out if that's what really helped the dryness/flakiness . I just hope my skin gets better in 2 weeks , have another special occasion -_-

#1417 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

Well the two huge unicorn horns, have eather almost disspaered or scabbedo ver and shruken, down they dovered up real good, and my forheads looking good. Unelss i turn into the sun. For osme reason a have a crap load of these small colorless dots all voer my forehead. I mean okay like 10 of them. and they look like acne bumps wheni turn in the sun. But when you look straight on in a mirro theyre invisble. Ill jsut leave em alone, and let them pass. So my forehead acutally is looking alot better. My left cheek surprsinigly has borken out the right one, oddly has the littel pink bump on it that ij ust noticed, or two. Theyre pinkish, and flat to the touch, but have the ever so lsightest bump in the light, its mostly the oclor that stands them out. Whatevs, some tea tree oil and theyll hide away. My nose and the top of my forehead are rather dry, my nose has been getting (in the crevices) a bunch of whithead pockets (pinsized but sitll EW) and so i have to pop em and TTO em so the infection doesnt spread so its dry as fuck there right now. But anyways, a little TTO on my barely potential. Let my forehead od whatever the fuck it is with its mini bumps (in my expereince they hela themselves, and its better to leave them the fuck alone, since theyre colorless and small and not relaly noticeable) and let the scab stuff hela. So yeah, my face is looking pretty decent. My new makeup feels kinda heavy, but whatever. It covers and looks nicer than my old shit ,and its Lcnique so its supposed to help breakouts.

Ugh, I realize all my posts have horrid typo's. Don't mistake me for illiterate, I can spell, ahahaha. I just rush through and type too fast. I'm starting to contemplate if those tiny dots are thhat rash i mentioned a wihel back, my neck is a little itchy today. Whatever, its a seemless thing.
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO

#1418 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'm sitting here playing zelda with a manuka honey mask all over my face ;3
(My dad thinks I've lost the plot)

Posted Image Like your style! Posted Image

Feeling pretty good myself. I've been out a couple of times this week and was out all day in harsh weather on Wednesday. There was a time when I'd return home from somewhere to look in the mirror and find a bunch of new pimples. Not this time. In both instances, my skin was exactly the same as when I'd left the house that morning - the tone hadn't changed, it wasn't oily at all, no new pimples. I even treated myself to a couple of foods which I'd been avoiding in order to clear my skin and consuming those hasn't bothered my skin at all either. If it is going to be the case, generally speaking, that I'll be able to go about my business and do as I wish without worrying what's going on with my skin, that's such a weight off, I bet removing that source of stress and anxiety will do it the world of good, too. Posted Image

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.

#1419 VitaminofLove333

VitaminofLove333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

So I had quite a trifle iwth the whiteheads on mu nose after the shower, stuck a clean needle in the them about 50 times (no irritation) They just lcosed over withp us agian and again. I tihnk I got them tkaen care of though. That earea was So dry so i put my hleaing lotion around, also that part of my cheek got a few tiny little pink bumpies (theyre teeny, smaller than a needles tip almost...., the actual zit...but theyl eave quite osem redness, beucase theres like 4) So i was careful not to corss over borders with helanig lotion and those.Some i tohught were zits were jsut red marks form a while ago, that sometimes like to flare up for no reason. Theyre small though and i have TTO on them. I suspect them gone by Saturday. My forhead.....so many unsignifaicant bumps....Some are clearing after TTO. Theres a stubburn one up high, by my hiarlnie under my bangs (not a fat red one...but a bitch) The UH's are scabbing over and dried and shrinknig (although one got a peraly wihtehnead after the shower witch i promptly poked out iwth a needle and dried it with TTO.
So general status : bad ones on forehead helanig, samll one problem though Overall: better.
Cheeks: they were clear all break and this isnt relaly zits just...little shit bleh bleh's. Overall: Okay
Whole face: Doing finne:)
My Regimen:
A.M.
P.M.
(Showers)
Spot treat with TTO

#1420 makethatchange

makethatchange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

I feel much better! I'm clearing up and I have a few tiny zits but they aren't noticeable much so I feel like I'm 100% clear.
mild acne with redness on my cheeks.
supplements: 50mg zinc, 1000mg vit C, multivit
other: bio probiotic yogurt
regimen: A.M. - uriage roseliane fluid, eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion P.M.- uriage roseliane fluid, Suki white willow toner, eucerin redness relief night creme
spot treatment: witch hazel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users