Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:00 PM

Frustrated.

#7642 HanleyBeingMannyBeingManny

HanleyBeingMannyBeingManny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

I'm having a good day! Finally started using BP and I feel like I'm on a good path right now!

#7643 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM

I've been avoiding this website like the plague as I tend to fixate but i just had to come back to vent. My skin situation is getting worse day by day. I thought nothing could be worse than acne but having dermatitis too is too much. My skin is dry no matter how much moisturizer I use, red and broken out. I look bloody awful. I am 3 days in the SCD for leaky gut. I can't use any topicals at all due to the dermatitis and I have cysts on my neck.

People talk about it getting better. I've had 16 years dealing with this on and off and I've honestly lost all hope of it ever getting better. I'm numb to the whole situation. I wish I could go back in time and never have begun using treatments for my acne -maybe it would have gone away on its own like everyone else in my family.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users