How ya feelin' about your acne today?

7345 replies to this topic

#7341 cpluver09

cpluver09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm day 4 into starting medication for my acne. So far, it's been okay! The only bad thing i'm dealing with is redness :( and a little bit of drying due to my BP wash, but other than that I am seeing improvement already on my forehead (: which is good enough for me at this point!

#7342 treonaut77

treonaut77

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Broke the first rule of acne care and messed with a pimple. Tried to lance and squeeze a zit which had no clear head. Now I'm left with a big red angry disgusting mess that keeps refilling with pus. When will I ever learn??!! AAARGH!!

#7343 marbleartist

marbleartist

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 PM

For the past three days my face has been reduced to a dry, red, flaking mess. My acne was pretty much completely clear before this point. But because of the sudden dryness I had to stop washing my face (because washing your face strips away moisture) and cake on moisturizer every few hours, and this has caused the acne to get worse. Just my luck! 

I suppose it is a decent trade off. I would rather have a few pimples than a beet-red face covered in flaking, drying skin. 

#7344 paigers

paigers

- - - - - - - - -

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted Yesterday, 04:51 PM

so far my new routine is working. the tretinoin really seems to help, and The Regimen's cleanser has quickly become a favorite. it makes my skin feel amazing every time i wash it. still trying to figure out a way to incorporate jojoba and aha into my routine regularly, though. but so far so good. no new breakouts, all but 3 pimples have completely cleared up. only real downside is my skin is incredibly dry right now.

#7345 andrewb2222

andrewb2222

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 07:18 PM

well im feeling pretty cruddy, i heard someone say "wow that guy has pretty bad acne" when i was right there :( and it just makes me really sad. Anybody feel the same way?

#7346 Geeking

Geeking

Nowhere Fast. Lightning Fast.

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

~~~~sending everyone good vibes ~*~*~***~~~

"...But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users