7142 replies to this topic

#7141 scco

scco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

The reality of laser resurfacing down the road seems like a reality.  Seeing all the old scars resurface with fat volume loss from age and stress on my chin makes me argh.  Will I ever want my picture taken or feel worthy of admiration again?  When can I accept that I'll never look like an airbrushed 19 yr old?  Typing that looked so ridiculous, I feel a little better. 

For you teens above, don't pick!  See an aesthetician and get informed about mild peels and diet changes and do not let this interfere with your dreams and other interests! 

Believe me, I'll be 19 in 10 days, we aren't all airbrushed.

I'm already on a diet and I can't just get any decent peeling since I'm coming off accutane. I'm getting one anyways, but it's supervised by a dermatologist so I guess I'll just trust her. Doing one by myself seems like a stupid idea in my situation.

#7142 scco

scco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted Yesterday, 09:16 AM

I woke up feeling kinda 'meh' about it. Better than the last days, but still feeling down and neglecting everything other than my skin.

However it changed when I decided to update my skin diary. I took some pictures and one of them really showed these clogged pores. I feel disgusting. My skin is deteriorating and there's nothing I can do about it. Accutane didn't cure me apparently. I'm closer to giving up than I've ever been.

I think I'm just going to avoid people until I can get help on the 12th. I've placed all my faith in that peeling/derm appointment. If it fails... Well, I don't know what I'm going to do then but it won't good...

These are the pictures http://imgur.com/a/nBEkj the last one really shows the problem. (and yes I know that I need to shave and get a haircut, but at the moment I don't have the energy for it.)

Edited by scco, Yesterday, 09:20 AM.

#7143 timetomoveon

timetomoveon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 01:14 PM

Blahhh. I was babysitting for a family member and the kid just turned four, so I was reading a bedtime story and at the end when i was saying good night she turned to me and said "Uncle why is your face so weird?"…..Like ouch, I honestly think it looks better than it did….But now I just feel like shit again, I know she is just a kid but it still hurts ya know? 

#7144 greenboi

greenboi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Hello everybody.

After taking antibiotics i've been somewhat clear for the last year or so, but now my acne has come back all over my chin and forehead.

During this year i havent had to care about acne at all, so i returned to my old life, partying everyday, smoking everything i had near me, eating all kind of unhealthy foods, the college life to the extreme, to the point i started not to give a damn about my appearance (i even got a couple tattoos, and im supossed to be a lawyer), and i guess my acne came back slowly.

But after failling most asignatures i have realised i need to change my life, and this morning, when i was trying to dress up like a good boy, combing my hair etc etc. i looked at the mirror and saw what a year of unhealthy living did to my skin. My chin is right now all red everything, and my forehead is full of red marks and little spots.

Im so depressed that i needed to vent, thats why im telling yall this.

Thank you for reading and excuse my english.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users