7374 replies to this topic

#6901 Battle2011

Battle2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:30 AM

refilling pimple is still bright red and afraid it will refill again.

#6902 Battle2011

Battle2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

and the other one i had seems to be refilling as well. how can this be. seriously?

#6903 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Feeling ok about my acne today - it's the future that i'm worried about

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#6904 Battle2011

Battle2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

Have not looked at the mirror yet. My routine in the morning. Trying to keep mood up until I get to the mirror and see if a new cyst or huge pustule is emerging (or has emerged) !

#6905 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:07 AM

and the other one i had seems to be refilling as well. how can this be. seriously?

Do you keep popping them / squeezing them? I've found that that can make some spots 'refill' like that - because it's not letting them run their course and heal in their own time. I know sometimes that can be a long time and I know it can be hard to leave a bad looking breakout alone / not squeeze / pop - but sometimes I think you have to, to hopefully stop that spot from reappearing / refilling again or so often. 

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

#6906 Battle2011

Battle2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

Do you keep popping them / squeezing them? I've found that that can make some spots 'refill' like that - because it's not letting them run their course and heal in their own time. I know sometimes that can be a long time and I know it can be hard to leave a bad looking breakout alone / not squeeze / pop - but sometimes I think you have to, to hopefully stop that spot from reappearing / refilling again or so often. 

the issue is then to go to work with a huge white pustule in the middle of your face. When no one has acne issues in your office, that stands out. I can't really leave them run their course.....

#6907 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

the issue is then to go to work with a huge white pustule in the middle of your face. When no one has acne issues in your office, that stands out. I can't really leave them run their course.....

Yeah completely understand that. Maybe try 'lancing' just the top so you can remove the obvious / visible pus but without squeezing the hell out of it if that makes sense.

Hopefully you find something that works for you though

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

#6908 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Achievements

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Trying to find my place in the world in spite of acne.  Feeling like i don't belong.  Wish i knew more people in the flesh that struggled with skin issues.....someone to relate to.  Anyone from the NY area in here?

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#6909 paigems

paigems

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:14 PM

Hydrocololloid bandages are great for pimples that keep refilling. They suck everything out of the pimple overnight usually.

#6910 FreeOneDay

FreeOneDay

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

Trying to find my place in the world in spite of acne.  Feeling like i don't belong.  Wish i knew more people in the flesh that struggled with skin issues.....someone to relate to.  Anyone from the NY area in here?

I totally feel you! It seems like everyone I know or work with has amazing skin, that's why this is the only place I can feel like I'm not alone in this war with acne. Too bad I'm from the uk :( hang in there we will get there!!!

#6911 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

Discovered my first two pimples with puss.  It's bee over a year since i've had these types of pimples.  Feeling defeated.

#6912 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Spent a wonderful day in church.  Feeling not so alone in my acne struggles.  Going to see a new derm this Tuesday - not expecting a break through but hopeful none the less.  May we all have a sense of peace knowing that this struggle is only temporary.

#6913 Valerie44

Valerie44

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 18
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with my family and wonderful husband. I also enjoy going to the movies, working out, shopping, and anything to do with beauty. Plz feel free to add me as a friend, would love to chat with people who are going thru the same acne issues as me.

Achievements

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

This seems to be a dream that I can be this clear right before my menstrual cycle! I always get cysts at this time but I have none, not even a small pimple which is great but seems unreal, like I am going to wake up to see my old skin back. Spiro has been a life savior for me, I didn't think I could handle all the stress that came with the IB and all the ups n downs of being clear then not clear then being clear and not clear but here I am happy with the out come so far! Once I changed my birth control to Ortho Tri-Cyclen and combined that with the Spiro I have been doing alright.

MORNING

Wash face with Skinceuticals Simply Clean
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
Take Minocycline 100mg (when needed)

NIGHT
Take Spironolactone 50 mg
Apply Aczone 5%
Retin-A .1% (waits 20 to 30 mins before applying)

MAKEUP

Origins Silk Screen Powder in Light Spice from Macys

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation
Lancôme Blush in Shimmery Pink Pool
Origins Lipstick in Buttercup
BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil Water Proof in Black Lace

#6914 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

I feel good!   I accomplished 1 goal that i set out to do despite my worsening skin.  Praying that i can carry this attitude over to each and every day

#6915 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Feeling anxious- I have a derm appt in 1.5 hrs and curious about what she will recommend. She's new to me.  Hate the thought of going through the hoops of another regimen but i guess that's life

EDITED:

So, just got back from my derm appt and i feel a whole lot better.  We have a plan that may or not work but she's willing to work with me.

Edited by leelowe1, 13 May 2014 - 04:47 PM.

#6916 Bunny91

Bunny91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

Hi guys, this is my first post on acne.org :D I got rid of acne on my right cheekbone and I'm very happy that it's gone pretty soon. I didn't visit any dermatologist and I'm glad that I didn't do that. I like natural products and I got rid of my acne using those. Just a few brown and pinkish spots left and I'm hoping they fade soon too. Vicco has considerably helped in fading those spots and I'll be using it religiously till they're gone.

#6917 Harry1993

Harry1993

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

I feel hopeful for the future, and eventually being acne free. :)

56 days till my Dermatology appointment, coming around fast considering it was booked on like 13th of March (Crazy how fast those 2 months have gone). 

#6918 Valerie44

Valerie44

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 18
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with my family and wonderful husband. I also enjoy going to the movies, working out, shopping, and anything to do with beauty. Plz feel free to add me as a friend, would love to chat with people who are going thru the same acne issues as me.

Achievements

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

@Bunny 91 Does Vicco cause you any break outs? I found it on Amazon and it does say it works for acne scars, I'm interested in buying it :) For some odd reason my quote button does not work :/ 

MORNING

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
Take Minocycline 100mg (when needed)

NIGHT
Take Spironolactone 50 mg
Apply Aczone 5%
Retin-A .1% (waits 20 to 30 mins before applying)

MAKEUP

Origins Silk Screen Powder in Light Spice from Macys

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation
Lancôme Blush in Shimmery Pink Pool
Origins Lipstick in Buttercup
BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil Water Proof in Black Lace

#6919 Bunny91

Bunny91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

@Valerie44 My quote button doesn't work either -_- :P No, it didn't break me out. You needn't worry about breakouts because it's an ayurvedic product and it has turmeric which is an anti-septic and anti-inflammatory. So it'll help to fade your scars and help your existing acne too. You can use it as a spot treatment and the pimples magically reduce in size within a day or two. There are two creams available one with sandalwood oil and one without. I use the one which has sandalwood oil. The one which doesn't have sandalwood oil is called 'Vicco WSO cream'. You can read the reviews of both the creams on mouthshut.com People are crazy about this cream and swear by it. And I'm in love with it too. :D

#6920 Battle2011

Battle2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

got a new cyst. painful, deep, and right in the middle of my face. FEELING DOWN. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users