How ya feelin' about your acne today?

6863 replies to this topic

#6861 MgX

MgX

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 56
About Me
  • Interests:Bugger off..... fighting ACNE!

Achievements

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

.....still not 100% clear...however I have accepted that FACT!!! My face still breaks out every now and then but not that much severe....

The bad thing though is that my chest and back are breaking out BAD..... I really do not know but it just happened... I'm using a soap with sulfur+salicylic acid+zinc oxide to help control it..... I'm just trying hard to ignore it so I won't pick and maybe it'll go away?????

I REALLY DO NOT KNOW.... Ugh.....

#6862 Geeking

Geeking

Nowhere Fast. Lightning Fast.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

Accepting it is always good I think, MgX

I am feeling better, recovering after a bad breakout last week which was my fault. I'm running out of my topical and don't have a new prescription so I stopped using it all over and only as a spot treatment, well obviously I can't be doing that. As a result I used it twice a day for a few days and my breakout is clearing, I just need to be a bit more sparing. I have a trial size of dan's BP to use after I run out of my prescription at least.

#6863 k3tchup

k3tchup

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cardiac and Intensive Care Nursing, A crazy ED, Patient care most of all

Movies;music;making friends;socializing

Achievements

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Looking up; go the doc change my Rx to tretinoin instead of differin. He initially didn't want to give it to me..how sad when you have to bully doc's to get what you want...

Seems to be making a difference without the same side effects. Helps that i've had some time off, but its never enough.I'm bored and lonely.

#needavacation.#needafriend

My co-worker suggested I go to mexico....

#6864 P1nky

P1nky

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

So so low, my chin is an absolute mess, I can't bear to go out or let anyone see my skin. I cry everyday. It's ruining my life and all doctors say is it's 'mild' so most treatments they won't give me. Going to see another tomorrow and see if some antibiotics might help get over this massive everlasting breakout. I look and feel so ugly x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users