7330 replies to this topic

#4841 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

If that girl today knew what was in my mind she'd be amused. I assume. lol But hardly any of it could be noticed from just looking at me. I also have serious crushes on about...six women where I work but none of them know. lol

Whenever I go to the store with my boyfriend he claims that people "check me out" when I'm not looking. I rarely, if ever, see any evidence of this. It makes me think that a lot of us get checked out and don't even realize it.

>>

If that girl today knew what was in my mind she'd be amused. I assume. lol But hardly any of it could be noticed from just looking at me. I also have serious crushes on about...six women where I work but none of them know. lol

Make that seven. I just remembered someone else. lol.gif This woman is a dietitian and she's really tall. Which is cool too. She's like... She must be 6 foot 3? She's taller than me anyway and I'm 6 foot tall. But she's really cool... She used to have a lighter color hair but now it's really dark... Almost black. And I love it. I noticed right away. I almost went to her to say I liked her hair but I never did as I didn't want to come across as a weirdo. lol I mean I never had much contact with her but she sure is attractive. And she seems really laid back and cool...and genuine. Last week we walked past each other, made eye contact, and cautiously smiled at each other. Like we were saying "Hey... Hey how are you?". lol.gif

I should stop else I'll just write a book about all these women... I mean I just remembered two more. Seriously. lol So that's...nine. No less than nine crushes! surprised.gif

I like tall women! I am 6'2 and I like women around my height.  As far as I am concerned, I don't have any crush on any woman ;\. I work at a warehouse instead of stores.  I can't seem to meet girls in college!  I am a senior and I haven't met anyone.. :X. They are either taken or talking to someone else because they never look at me ^^

Edited by Ghostunit, 26 April 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#4842 Cassie Reannan

Cassie Reannan

<3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Surfing the web x; Movies and tv x; Family x; My fiance x; Nursing (dedicated student :P)

Achievements

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

I dont know how I feel today.. its meh saywhat.gif

Regimen started 27/03/13

Morning & night routine:
Cetaphil cleanser for oily and acne prone skin
Dans BP
Cetaphil moisturizer and Dans AHA+ mixed

(jojoba oil at night)

Prescriptions;
Doxycycline 50mg/day
Estelle 35ED birth control

Supplements daily:
Womens multivitamin
Zinc 50mg
B-50 complex
Vitamin C 1g
Pantothenic acid 1g

Vitamin D 2500UI

#4843 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Like everything

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

College is easy to pick up ladies
Of course you have to put in work.

If the mountain don't come to you, you go to the mountain.

#4844 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

I used to work in a warehouse! So you never know who you might meet at work. :)

As far as women not looking at you, remember what we just discussed. People check people out/crush on them without them even knowing, and most women are better than men at being secretive about it. So ghostunit, there might be someone crushing on you without you even being aware.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#4845 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

College is easy to pick up ladies
Of course you have to put in work.

If the mountain don't come to you, you go to the mountain.

Easy for you to say!! A confident guy thinks that. I am very shy so I think it is difficult to pick up ladies tongue.png

I used to work in a warehouse! So you never know who you might meet at work. smile.png

As far as women not looking at you, remember what we just discussed. People check people out/crush on them without them even knowing, and most women are better than men at being secretive about it. So ghostunit, there might be someone crushing on you without you even being aware.

Ha ha. There are some girls where I work in the warehouse. I agree with you, I don't make eye contact because then I will make an expression.. like a big smile or something. Thus, I just look straight ahead. ;\ I do make eye contact with anyone and smile, but not at young pretty girls ;\

Edited by Ghostunit, 26 April 2013 - 12:30 PM.

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.

I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#4846 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Skin update: Pretty blah today. Forehead is clear, cheeks are clear, but I've been breaking out around my upper lip and my chin area. I have two big cysts around my chin that hurt like hell. Shaving is becoming a chore because it seems like I always get new breakouts in that area every damn time I have to shave.

And Ghost, don't feel bad. I can't seem to meet girls anywhere, including work or social outings. Girls never look at me or approach me either

Edited by FlaggLives, 26 April 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#4847 Sum1killme

Sum1killme

Resurrected Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

I workout I break out worse so I stop working out and I get really skinny so I get depressed cause now I'm skinny and still breaking out but not as inflamed. Since I don't work out stress builds up giving me extreme anxiety causing me to freak the fuck out cause I dont know what the fuck to do anymore fuck, finals are getting here even more stress= more breakouts= more depression. I want to turn into a bird and fly away.

#4848 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Skin update: Pretty blah today. Forehead is clear, cheeks are clear, but I've been breaking out around my upper lip and my chin area. I have two big cysts around my chin that hurt like hell. Shaving is becoming a chore because it seems like I always get new breakouts in that area every damn time I have to shave.

And Ghost, don't feel bad. I can't seem to meet girls anywhere, including work or social outings. Girls never look at me or approach me either

I also keep breaking out around mouth! it is frustrating. I do get zits on cheeks, but not one of those that leaves mark that take so long to heal 'till it becomes a scar.  It could be because I am starting to dislike my job which makes me stressed out >_<

Seems like we don't make eye contact with women at all!! A single woman would certainly look at us. ^^;; It is hard for me to make eye contact with girls!;\

#4849 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:*Professional Editor & Writer * [Contact me for inquiries]
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

I hate backhanded compliments that begin with "despite your acne..." saywhat.gif

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

#4850 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

@Flagglives: Didn't you break contact with a woman or start seeing her less because you were having trouble dealing with your acne/fears? :think:

Anyway, I work in a hospital so therefore I run into women who actually care if anyone lives or dies. That may have something to do with it. :P Also I was approached by a woman where I work recently who said she had noticed me. So I said "Well we could always go for a drink?". And so we did. We went out (During which we ate some brownies and drank Fanta. Yeah!) and then later she came to me at work and said she had liked the evening so we exchanged phone numbers and now I plan on calling her to ask her to go to a cool Greek restaurant there is out here. But you know, it's a purely platonic thing. There's no mutual attraction in certain ways and it's clear also that she and I look at certain things way too differently so even if there was a mutual attraction we wouldn't be compatible anyway. Anyway, it just goes to show you that when you're forward like she was with me it doesn't always end up in an unpleasant situation.

#4851 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

@Flagglives: Didn't you break contact with a woman or start seeing her less because you were having trouble dealing with your acne/fears? eusa_think.gif

Anyway, I work in a hospital so therefore I run into women who actually care if anyone lives or dies. That may have something to do with it. tongue.png Also I was approached by a woman where I work recently who said she had noticed me. So I said "Well we could always go for a drink?". And so we did. We went out (During which we ate some brownies and drank Fanta. Yeah!) and then later she came to me at work and said she had liked the evening so we exchanged phone numbers and now I plan on calling her to ask her to go to a cool Greek restaurant there is out here. But you know, it's a purely platonic thing. There's no mutual attraction in certain ways and it's clear also that she and I look at certain things way too differently so even if there was a mutual attraction we wouldn't be compatible anyway. Anyway, it just goes to show you that when you're forward like she was with me it doesn't always end up in an unpleasant situation.

I hope to meet women once I get into the Nutritional science program. I like girls who are interested in Nutrition! I am glad you're dating someone!

I've been  learning on YouTube on how to tell if a woman is interested in you. It is pretty helpful for when I start dating.

Edited by Ghostunit, 27 April 2013 - 08:50 AM.

#4852 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

:lol: We're not dating. At least not in the sense that we're, you know, having amourous thoughts or anything... We're just people spending time together. :shrug:

Nutrition, eh? Every dietitian I ever met I thought was a really nice person... And I like I said that one dietitian at work is taller than you. :hifive: I'm just joking. :P

Do you have any links to these YouTube videos that you're watching?

@Flagglives: Didn't you break contact with a woman or start seeing her less because you were having trouble dealing with your acne/fears? eusa_think.gif

Anyway, I work in a hospital so therefore I run into women who actually care if anyone lives or dies. That may have something to do with it. tongue.png Also I was approached by a woman where I work recently who said she had noticed me. So I said "Well we could always go for a drink?". And so we did. We went out (During which we ate some brownies and drank Fanta. Yeah!) and then later she came to me at work and said she had liked the evening so we exchanged phone numbers and now I plan on calling her to ask her to go to a cool Greek restaurant there is out here. But you know, it's a purely platonic thing. There's no mutual attraction in certain ways and it's clear also that she and I look at certain things way too differently so even if there was a mutual attraction we wouldn't be compatible anyway. Anyway, it just goes to show you that when you're forward like she was with me it doesn't always end up in an unpleasant situation.

I hope to meet women once I get into the Nutritional science program. I like girls who are interested in Nutrition! I am glad you're dating someone!

I've been  learning on YouTube on how to tell if a woman is interested in you. It is pretty helpful for when I start dating.

#4853 Exister

Exister

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

So I've found if I wash my face once a week, drying it out completely, then spending two days with a red, oily face, and then going back to just rinsing in the shower or not showering at all for the rest of the week, it works well. Those two days suck, but if I don't dry it out once a week I start breaking out.

#4854 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hey since when is this thread about acne? I thought it was about dating and crushes? lol I'm just kidding again. ;)

So I've found if I wash my face once a week, drying it out completely, then spending two days with a red, oily face, and then going back to just rinsing in the shower or not showering at all for the rest of the week, it works well. Those two days suck, but if I don't dry it out once a week I start breaking out.

#4855 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

lol.gif We're not dating. At least not in the sense that we're, you know, having amourous thoughts or anything... We're just people spending time together. shrug.gif

Nutrition, eh? Every dietitian I ever met I thought was a really nice person... And I like I said that one dietitian at work is taller than you. hifive.gif I'm just joking. tongue.png

Do you have any links to these YouTube videos that you're watching?

Oh, I never dated before so I  don't even know what a real dating is. I do know hanging out and dating are different. I will see if i can find the links! That was a while ago. You could just type ""how to tell if a girl's interested in you" and there will be tons of video! I might watch a few later today.. hah. It is hard to find someone because I am a vegan and so  I want a vegan girl or a girl interested in becoming a vegan eventually.

Edited by Ghostunit, 27 April 2013 - 10:52 AM.

#4856 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

http://vegandating.org/

lolololololol It says that dating a non-vegan as a vegan is a "headache". :lol:

Also, here's what someone says on there:

"I get on with everyone but find it increasingly hard to get close to people who dont share the same opinions as me."

Just try to wrap your head around that one. :lol:

#4857 Sum1killme

Sum1killme

Resurrected Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I may be losing my fuckin mind.

#4858 jennyband

jennyband

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

I may be losing my fuckin mind.

we all hear you brother. its the never ending story.

AHOY me log

first course 2010
week 1/2- 20mg
week 3/4 -30mg
month 2 - 30mg
month 3 - 30mg
month 4 - 40mg
month 5 - 40mg
month 6 - 40mg

second course 2012
month 1 20mg
month 2 40mg
month 3 30mg with prednisone
month 4 30mg with prednisone
month 5 40mg with prednisone

Yaz - birth control tablet
Zinc - liquid supplement
Vitex agnus castus - tablet form
Chinese Blood Tonic - twice daily

We're not out of the woods yet little bear...

#4859 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Like everything

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

I feel happy.

#4860 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

haha seems like a common theme is going on here... so on that topic - I don't think guys notice me either really... I know of a few in the past but my skin was better then than it is now and I don't know how serious they were or if they were just messing with me...

Anyway...

Today I'm feeling ok. Yesterday was horrible though. Crying spells and everything - out of nowhere all this stress and anxiety (about uni, my skin, life in general - everything really) hit me like a truck and I didn't cope too well... I'm still feeling stressed today but it's nowhere near as severe and I'm doing ok today... but it is only 10am... plenty of time left in the day for things to go downhill but I'm hoping things stay pretty good :P

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users