How ya feelin' about your acne today?

7,739 posts in this topic

Feel a little down today. Had a nastyish spot bubble up throughout the day. Not going to be a giant spot, but it's very red and won't disappear overnight.

Hopefully it's just a little stumbling stone...

When I'm clear, I'm on top of the world. When I have acne, I'm lost.

What's the point?  Every new breakout is worse than the one before......not depressed, just incredibly frustrated and wondering why even bother with treatments that don't work.  Dealing with over a dozen papules.  I'm 32!  Never thought I'd still be in this position.  4 months of Spiro and almost as bad as when I started.  

1 person likes this

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

I've got some clogged pores :(

Not had anything new (well, nothing worth noticing) since Tuesday, but felt really bad today. Couple of things on my face and it's all too much.

Today I feel so fooking done with my face. I emotionally can't handle my acne and ingrown hairs and every fkn hair on my cheeks anymore. I just want to cut my skin off 

I'm bitter.
I've had acne since I was about 12/13, now I'll be 27 this year. I've had very brief, veeery brief times of decent skin [not clear mind you] through a combination of ways that didn't last. Here I am now, still struggling very much and y'know what? I am seeing wrinkles, in the places where I'd heavily break out, and apply creams. No, not just dry patches, wrinkles. So I went from acne out the wahzoo to aging along with. No nice skin times for me. It makes me angry, I can't deny it. Hell in 10 years, how will I look then??

"...But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see..."

I'm tired of wearing my mask! :(
I wear it to hide my acne and I'm tired of the comments I'm receiving! I've gotten comments like "You're Going to Die", "EBOLA", "She Has Ebola, Stay Away From Her", "You Have AIDS"... 
I know better to ignore it but sometimes I just get so frustrated I want to say something!!!
i hate acne. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I know I have to be patient and that it'll hopefully get better in time... :( 
Those comments make me think about the people around me..

Large cysts on my face that people can't help but point out. I'll never recover.

Been feeling good for the last 10 days or so about my acne. It's really calmed down.

Just got a couple of very faded red marks and one dying spot which never really came up!

I'm happy, obviously, but still well aware that I had a 10 week run of good skin last year and it all went to crap after that.

Paranoia persists!

1 person likes this

Desperate. Hopeless. Tired. Ugly. Worthless. Accutane is not working, Azithromycin is not working, birth control is not working, healthy diet is not working. There is nothing else i can do. I just want to sleep for months until my skin is clear again. 

it's my first day on yasmin and my first day of using Erytromicyn. Can't wait for the results (: have been breaking out badly, time for some positivity 

I'm so over my shitty skin. I hate it more intensely than I have ever hated anything in my life. I just want to look normal. I've suffered with acne long enough, why won't it just go the fuck away?

1 person likes this

Currently on day 160 of isotretinoin and no active acne :new_smiley_8:

My hair however, is paying the price right now. :new_smiley_17: