Photo

Master Cleanse questions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#41 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:43 AM

Well... here's what the book says about protein:

HOW DO I GET MY PROTEIN?

Often the question is asked about the need for amino acids, and animal protein foods. The need is highly exaggerated as only 16% of our body is protein. The answer to the question is very simple. We first need to understand that pure protein is primarily nitrogen, with oxygen, hydrogen and some carbon. We all know we get a large share of our oxygen and hydrogen needs from the air along with some carbon. There is four times the amount of nitrogen in the same air as there is oxygen, hydrogen and carbon combined. Since we are able to utilize and assimilate a large amount of our needs of these elements into our bodies we are able to assimilate and build the nitrogen also into our bodies as protein. This is done by natural bacteria action which is capable of converting it to our use.

From the combination of the best of foods and clean air we are able to create our own amino acids, just as well as the animals do. We never try to feed amino acids to the animals. Thus we are able to eliminate the need for toxic dead animal flesh and have no further need to worry about our constant source of protein. Eat only the best variety of fruits, berries, nuts, vegetables, seeds and sprouted seeds for a further complete source of protein.

People who smoke cannot pick up the nitrogen from the air so easily, but will still get enough from proper food without the use of animal flesh. For your well being, however, elimination of smoking is a must.

Many people believe that eating meat gives them strength. If this is so, then why are the strongest animals in the world vegetarians? Did you ever stop to think that the animals you do eat are vegetarians? Where did they get their strength? All the meat-eating animals find it necessary to sleep 16 to 1 hours a daily because of excess toxins. The meat eating animals live a very short life.

#42 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE(Nico @ Jul 9 2004, 06:30 PM)
Well... here's what the book says about protein:

biggrin.gif

This is from the cleansing book? Hilarious stuff. By the way the world's strongest animals are the whales and you can look up what they eat.
Who wants to be normal? Who wants normal results? We want to be exceptional. Exceptions confirm what is not normal

#43 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE(Sam The Man @ Jul 9 2004, 03:37 AM)
Yes, there is a lot of things missing. Nothing that will kill you in 10 days of course. And if you do eat that much below your energy needs, you're gonna lose weight, even that good weight (muscle).

Like I said, the lemonade diet is a reducing diet, but much more. Plus, it's only temporary.

#44 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:35 PM

By the way the world's strongest animals are the whales and you can look up what they eat.

I thought it was pretty obvious they meant animals that live on land like elephants, gorillas, etc...

#45 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(Nico @ Jul 9 2004, 10:22 PM)
I thought it was pretty obvious they meant animals that live on land like elephants, gorillas, etc...

Well people like to say things the way that seem to prove them to be right even when they are not. Like meat eating animals sleep a lot because of the toxins. They sleep a lot because they don't have to eat all the time. Meat is very nutritionally dense, where herbivores usually eat all the time. They have to in order to get enough energy. And this despite the fact that they can get energy from the cellulose in the plants also which us humans can't.
Who wants to be normal? Who wants normal results? We want to be exceptional. Exceptions confirm what is not normal

#46 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:39 PM

Yeah I guess we lost that ability when we evolved, that's very logical.

#47 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 01:40 PM

Hey there's something else I wanted to know. How do I know if the mapple syrup is the right kind? The can says "Pure mapple syrup", then "Product of Quebec, refrigirate after opening". There's also a recipe for making treats but there's noting about grades(A B and C) anywhere on the can...

#48 AFI

AFI

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:55 PM

make sure it says specifically grade B, ask around health stores.

#49 ritzvin

ritzvin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE(AFI @ Jul 4 2004, 02:05 PM)
Do not eat anything on this fast, The lemonade is all you need. Doopie to recomend that someone to eat so their "system doesn't shut down" is idiotic. Your system will not shut down the lemonade is all you need.

umm..lemonade and maple syrup and nothing else...isn't that pretty much asking for a hypoglycemic attack.
99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)
---------------------------
Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution
3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)
Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night
CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation
* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)
Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)

#50 ritzvin

ritzvin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(Bailey @ Jul 8 2004, 08:50 PM)
QUOTE(Sam The Man @ Jul 8 2004, 01:00 PM)
And this is possible how? I mean he'd have to eat a huge amount of maple syrup to cover his energy expenditure.

In the cleansing process, some people experience a tremendous stirring up and may even feel worse for several days. It is not the lemonade that causes the trouble, but what the lemonade stirs up in the system that causes our dizziness and other disturbances. Vomiting may occur under certain conditions; increased pain may be felt in the various joints of the body; dizziness may develop on certain days. If weakness develops at any time, it is the result of poisons circulating through the blood stream rather than a lack of food or vitamins. This diet gives a person all the vitamins, food, and energy necessary for the full ten days or longer in a liquid form. Rest and take it a little easier if you have to –although most people can go about their regular business without difficulty. Keep right on with the diet; don’t give up or "cheat" by eating a little food or you may destroy the benefits.

actually, alot of those symptoms DO sound a lot like diabetic/hypoglycemic symptoms - basically the effect of eating nearly pure sugar, flooding your system with the sugar, then your body flooding itself with insulin to compensate, then the blood sugar level rapidly dropping due to the increased insulin, and the cycle repeats with the next drink.
99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)
Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution
3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)
Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night
CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation
* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)
Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)

#51 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2004 - 02:15 PM

Actually, you're wrong. If you can't handle it, then don't do it. Simple as that.

#52 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:06 PM

actually, alot of those symptoms DO sound a lot like diabetic/hypoglycemic symptoms -

Nah, don't worry about that. I have already fasted on lemon juice and water (no syrup) one day a week for many months. I felt the same effects and it's true you feel much better after I had a bm, when the wastes came out. I felt so great and full of energy even after 36 hours with no food.

#53 edenfield

edenfield

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:02 PM

canada no.2 amber is the same as type B i believe...

if you compare canada no.1 and no.2 the no.2 is about twice as dark
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#54 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2004 - 04:28 AM

Ok thanks!

#55 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:59 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a question, what do you need to do a SWF???? (The recipe and when to take it). Thank you smile.gif.

#56 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(edenfield @ Jul 16 2004, 07:49 PM)
canada no.2 amber is the same as type B i believe...

if you compare canada no.1 and no.2 the no.2 is about twice as dark

Ok, I just looked on the can, on the side, it says, "category 1" (in French). That means it's the wr4ong one and I need category 2?

I have a question, what do you need to do a SWF???? (The recipe and when to take it). Thank you

I've never tried it, but I think all you need is 2 tablespoon of sea salt and 1 liter of water. You should read the master cleanse book, I gave a link on the first post of this topic.

#57 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:25 AM

Thank you nico.