Photo

collaxyl cream

red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 keviinx09

keviinx09

Hey Gorgeous !.. I I I Mean FLAWLESS ;D

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has used any product containing "Collaxyl" which is known to be good for reducing minor acne scarring and brown/red marks I've mentioned this to my derm but she hasn't really given me alot information on it just that is sold in my derms office. But I was researching online and it gave me this website http://www.dermajuv....ding-cream.html and you guys can read peoples testimonials plus see the products. I Wanted to post this and see if anyone had any experience with this product cause I'm considering buying this product. Well hope I get responds..
thank u!
Kevin smile.gif
"People are gonna talk about you, because they envy you, and the life you live. Let them, because you affected their lives. They didn't affect yours." JD.

#2 XicandreamX

XicandreamX

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hi Kevin

I have been using this product for almost a week now and I haven't seen any improvement to my pigmentation or shallow scarring although I haven’t really give it enough time to determine if it actually works or not, so I am going to keep going and see what happens.

It has created slight irritation/rash on my chin area but I am hoping that will clear up as I have quite sensitive skin generally. Other than that it has made my skin feel softer but that isn’t a good enough reason to buy it!

Fingers crossed it does what it says on the bottle! If you decide to go for it, I wish you luck and I will keep you posted with my progress. smile.gif

#3 keviinx09

keviinx09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (XicandreamX @ Nov 12 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kevin

I have been using this product for almost a week now and I haven't seen any improvement to my pigmentation or shallow scarring although I haven’t really give it enough time to determine if it actually works or not, so I am going to keep going and see what happens.

It has created slight irritation/rash on my chin area but I am hoping that will clear up as I have quite sensitive skin generally. Other than that it has made my skin feel softer but that isn’t a good enough reason to buy it!

Fingers crossed it does what it says on the bottle! If you decide to go for it, I wish you luck and I will keep you posted with my progress. smile.gif

Thank u so much for replying .. Bt yeah keep me updated please please! and good luck on your progress give it more time nothing is expected to be a miracle cure when it comes to acne ! bt anyway are you usin the same brand or a diff??
"People are gonna talk about you, because they envy you, and the life you live. Let them, because you affected their lives. They didn't affect yours." JD.

#4 XicandreamX

XicandreamX

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

Yeah it is the exact same stuff. The Acne Scars Fading Cream, comes with a face wash and a cream to apply twice a day.

I believe it is a relatively new product so there doesn’t appear to be a great deal of literature on it. But we can only hope eh! I would to be intrested to hear from others which have been using it for longer.

I best take a real good look at my face and I will post again in a week and so on to say if any changes have taken place! tongue.gif

#5 ulzzang

ulzzang

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

I went to the link you provided and learned a lot of the active ingredients are similar to Olay's daily regenerist cleanser. The peptides, the vitamin b5, the detoxification, and the speeding up of cell turn over. So, in my opionion save your money and try that. Wal-mart also has a generic version for $4 that I use. I've only been using it for 2 weeks, too soon to know if it will do anything for scars and PIH.

#6 keviinx09

keviinx09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (ulzzang @ Nov 13 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the link you provided and learned a lot of the active ingredients are similar to Olay's daily regenerist cleanser. The peptides, the vitamin b5, the detoxification, and the speeding up of cell turn over. So, in my opionion save your money and try that. Wal-mart also has a generic version for $4 that I use. I've only been using it for 2 weeks, too soon to know if it will do anything for scars and PIH.

Well I'm not really interested in buying the other products only the scar fading cream u kno and then just continue with my current cleanser and moisturizer routine. but um thanks for your advice and my problem is that I have just dark brown marks and the scars are very superficial boxscars. So I don't know if a scar creaam will actually work or considered somthing else.

#7 ulzzang

ulzzang

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:51 PM

Right. I'm just saying the ingredients in this are VERY similar to Olay's daily regenerist cleanser. So save your money.

#8 XicandreamX

XicandreamX

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:31 AM

Hey, well I have been using the cream since the 1st post, my skin has seen an improvement, red marks are fading however the treatment has not got rid of my shallow pock marks and I have used it every morning and evening without fail.

To be honest I didn't buy the cream it was given to me, once it runs out I will try something less expensive (Possibly the Olay) until I am able to afford laser resurfacing. it certainly hasn't made an improvement on the holes so if that is what you want it for, I would save your money too.

Was worth a try though.