Photo

PARASITE CLEANSE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

I'm thinking about doing a parasite cleanse, which parasite cleanse brand would you guys recommend me??? I've heard about Paragone and sone other some from cure zone b;0ut i'm not sure yet, which one would you say is the best??? Thank you very much!

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:05 PM

Did your doctor tell you you have parasites?

#3 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:28 PM

No but i'm sure i have parasites because of some of the symptoms....and plus is always good to do a cleanse, don't you think???????

#4 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:26 PM

I meant: I don't know, if they have anything to do with acne..........., sorry. smile.gif

#5 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:32 PM

What symptoms do you have?

#6 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:43 PM

I passed 3 LIVERFLUKES, A 6 INCH WHITE WORM, A 2 INCH WHITE WORM, , while flushing my liver and cleansing my bowels. I had no idea I had these creatures, and no symptoms. My husband saw them, so yep....I have a witness. Anyone who knows me knows that I reported these things many months ago.

#7 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:51 PM

denise2 , so which cleanser would you recommend me???

#8 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:20 PM

I passed 3 LIVERFLUKES, A 6 INCH WHITE WORM, A 2 INCH WHITE WORM,

:eek: That's scary Denise!
I'm planning on doing a flush but there is so much information to trawl through, I don't know where to start! I was thinking of starting by attempting to kill off the parasites - I know the kind of herbs to look for, but can you recommend a place to purchase them from?

#9 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:58 PM

Zap and Ross: Paragone is fine. Keep in mind I was NOT taking any parasite killing herbs when I passed the flukes. I assume that they just flushed out when I flushed my liver. I do not know if they were dead or not, but I have to admit I was kinda freaked when I saw them. I looked at a lot of pics of parasites and couldn't find what I had passed, but I had a hunch that they came from my liver, not my intestines. That made me look up pics of liverflukes, and sure enough....that's exactly what they were.

I passed the worms without taking any parasite killing herbs, either. But keep in mind that Chinese Bitters and coconut oil both are good for killing parasites, and I was on both of them. I have used Paragone in the past, and it's very good.

#10 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:09 PM

Where can you get Paragone from, Denise? I'll check on ebay - they have pretty much everything else there!
How long would you recommend taking parasite-killing herbs for prior to doing a flush? Did you follow the same recipe as jc for liver flushing? Also, how often do you flush your liver in a year?
Sorry to be all '20 questions' on you! B)
(thanks for your responses so far)

#11 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:22 PM

Ben, you have no evidence for anything you say. You say liver flushing is a waste and where ingesting oil for no reasons, but i didnt see you back it up with any facts!

#12 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:35 PM

Yes exactly, Lumas. Denise, jc, Maya and other advocates of liver flushing have provided links and information to support their views. Ben, you may disagree but it is not helpful for someone interested in liver flushing to read something along the lines of "don't do it it does jack shit" without any evidence or experience to back it up.
No-one's attacking your right to give your opinions - just don't expect people to agree with them - this is a forum where people are trying to help others get rid of their acne, not slagging off or mocking other people's views.

I don't think you're a liar, Denise. As a matter of fact, yesterday, I did 30 kowtows towards mecca and, lo and behold, 3 parasites came out of my ear the next night. AND my acne was cured forever, too.

Comments like this are uncalled for and, personally, I feel that they nullify any of your own arguments - if you are just going to take the piss out of other posters then no-one's going to have much respect for you.

#13 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

i have chinese bitters from sensible health but i stopped taking them. Are chinese bitters as effective as paragone???

#14 L

L

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:16 PM

sorry to get off topic but hey ZAP how did the demodex stuff work out?

#15 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:17 PM

I was on the demodex stuff for a couple of weeks and it didn't seem to help so I stopped using it.I think , it's a fraud but some people claim that it helped them so i don't know. Now, I'm going to a skin care clinic and spa and they gave some creams and they are going to do a series of special "facials" for acne. I have had my first facial and my skin is looking good. Even though, i've had a breakout as a consequence of the facial, I'm feeling better because my skin texture is way better. They seem very proffesional and the owner of the place has awards all over the spa so i guess I'm in good hands. I better be because it's a little bit expensive but I think it's worth it.