5 replies to this topic

#1 ArcticMonkey

ArcticMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:20 AM

I am confused, i want to do a liver flush, and i have been looking around online to buy some epsom salt, although the only epsom salt that i can find that deliver to the united kingdom are bath salts, are these the same? because it does say that these salts have 101 different uses, it has in brackets magnesium sulfate. can anyone shed some light on this matter? and let me know if the epsom salts u take a bath in are alos the same as the ones you drink when doing flushes?

Thanks

#2 leonidas

leonidas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2004 - 08:17 PM

Just go to the pharmacy/chemist whatever you call it and buy it there. It usually comes in a little carton or a bag. It was kind of hard for me to find the first time since it has a lot of uses like for bathing, as a laxative etc. I think its mostly around foot care products, don't take my word for it. It's real cheap, less than a dollar US over here. So why pay for shipping which will probably cost a lot more than the product itself?

#3 ArcticMonkey

ArcticMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:09 AM

True, cheers for that!

#4 Smoothbeamin

Smoothbeamin

Smooth Operator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Going out on the town, Club Scene, Techno music, PC gaming, Fishing, Hiking, The Beach, on and on...

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:42 AM

Miss Shady, Stop fooling with your vital organs! They are not meant to be flushed like a car radiator! If that were even remotely the cause of acne medical science would have discovered this amazing new tactic by now. After investing billions upon billions into acne research, do you think medical science has overlooked a clogged/dirty liver? Just think about it logically and take care of your organs before you start drinking Epsom Salts and lemon juice/.
Your not Smooth enough if your not Smoothbeamin.....

#5 picwicc

picwicc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:12 PM

Epsom salt is very good for you in many different ways. I would give it a try.
Also, the way people eat nothing but fast food full of fat and empty calories, not to mention all the antibiotics and hormones that are put into the animals that we get that food from. I wouldn't be surprised if our organs are far worse than we even imagine. Anything you can do to flush out your organs I think is only a good thing.

#6 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:49 PM

... Anything you do to flush out your organs is a waste of time and a good cause for a gastril episode. We do not eat "nothing but fast food." People who care enough to obsess over acne surely watch their diet enough to not eat McDonalds 7 days a week.

And I'd still love one medical study that finds that our livers are in such dire shape that they have to get toxins out through our face. It's bs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users