Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

minnie10

Gritty Stuff Coming Out Of Pores

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what this might be?? I'm having some gritty stuff - feels like sand or glass coming out of the pores on my face. It's really small so I can't see it too well, put it under a small magnifying glass last night and all I could see is a very tiny whitish piece that felt real hard when I rolled it with my fingers. It really felt and looked like a tiny piece of sand, well it can't be sand so wondering if anyone knows what it is or if anyone else has this. This started after I began putting coconut oil on my face and leaving it on - this seems to help the blackheads and makes any pustules come to a head faster but now I have this stuff. :doh::wall:

Does anyone know what this might be?? I'm having some gritty stuff - feels like sand or glass coming out of the pores on my face. It's really small so I can't see it too well, put it under a small magnifying glass last night and all I could see is a very tiny whitish piece that felt real hard when I rolled it with my fingers. It really felt and looked like a tiny piece of sand, well it can't be sand so wondering if anyone knows what it is or if anyone else has this. This started after I began putting coconut oil on my face and leaving it on - this seems to help the blackheads and makes any pustules come to a head faster but now I have this stuff. :doh: :wall:

Hey there! It happens to me also! I think it is the pore spitting out the pus?