Photo

found homeopathic pills that actually work...

oily skin

77 replies to this topic

#61 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:50 PM

I tried it for a while, I hink it helped like cystic acne more then anything else though

#62 3dpimple

3dpimple

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

So you guys have any idea where i could order this online besides that website in russia?sadcaroline, does the pharmacy you used have a website?I would be more interested in this to decrease the oiliness on my face and pimples too smile.gif thanks

3dpimple

#63 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:nice ass....

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:51 PM

a little update.

my back,chest and shoulders,which were subjected to moderate cystic acne were completely clear for several weeks(knocks on wood),just a bunch of red marks remaining.
as for my face,i stopped using that neutrogena multi vitamin stuff about 2 weeks ago and i get these weird little bumps in my problem areas with some small pimples. of course i'd prefer to be completely clear,but hell...this sure beats volcanoes i used to get on my face.

#64 Dr Miracle

Dr Miracle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:47 PM

my grandfather is homeopathist and he swears on these medicines... I tried 1 for acne that they sell on gnc... they work pretty well, the only problem is that they're annoying to take for times a day... but I guess the results are worth it.. I'm going to try the acne relief from vitamin shoppe along with acnefree which is working wonders... I'll let you guys know the results!

#65 asdfghjk

asdfghjk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:48 PM

so u have to take the pills forever?

#66 seanbertiger

seanbertiger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:51 PM

i cant find it anywhere except for two russian websites. That sucks, i would love to try it. If anybody has these pills for sale let me know

#67 Dr Miracle

Dr Miracle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:24 PM

you have to take the pills hopefully until acne stops due to aging on its own natural causes.. it's a treatment not a cure... & excuse me for my spelling on my previous posts.. a little tired wink.gif

#68 Dr Miracle

Dr Miracle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:25 PM

btw, you don't need to buy the russian one... the ones sold here in America, especially that acne relief both contain very good medicines, I recognize a few and they work just as well... plus they're all much the same...

#69 seanbertiger

seanbertiger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:54 PM

yes Dr Miracle, but acne relief and the russian medicine have different ingridients. I havent heard anybody comment on acne relief yet.

#70 Dr Miracle

Dr Miracle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:01 AM

I'll try it and let you guys know!

#71 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2004 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Dr Miracle @ Aug 8 2004, 10:01 PM)
I'll try it and let you guys know!

View Post

So is there any update? Please let us know!

#72 junkeroos

junkeroos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:18 PM

Since we are in the topic of homeopathic medicine for acne, you can check out the following alternatives to that Russian product (check out the links and ingredients):

Clearin
Nature's Cure
Acne Relief
Frontier Cooperative Herbs Acne
Loma Lux AcnePill
Hylands ClearAc
Botanic Choice Homeopathic Acne Formula
Margarite Acne Pills

You may want to add a homeopathic topical in your regimen:
Nelsons Homeopathic Organic Acne Gel
Nature's Answer Acne Cream

Treating Acne with Homeopathy:

Asterias Rub: Its a main remedy for face pimples at the start of puberty.
Thuja: Acne of the face, nose and nasal dermatitis (inflammation of the skin).
Agaricus: When there is also tendency to chilblains.
Aconitum Lycotonum: Hard pimples the face and lips.
Calc. Phos: Acne in anemic girls at puberty, with vertex headache relieved by eating.
Bovista: Acne due to the use of cosmetics, especially during summer.
Aurum Ars. : Pimples on the face and forehead.
Sanguinaria: Acne of the face get worst during periods.
Hepar Sulph. : Pimples which suppurate with white pus.

#73 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:nice ass....

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:57 AM

update.

i was able to get a continuos supply of that medicine for the past 7 months and my acne is almost non-existant right now. instead of erupting volcanos i used to get on my temples and forehead i now get maybe 1 inflamed zit every few weeks and some small non-inflamed pimples more often(type that comes up and completely goes away within a day ot two). still get some acne on my shoulders, red spot here and there, but nothing compared to what i had(living in florida i didn't take my shirt off for an entire summer).

so i am not 100% clear, but its so mild that other people dont notice it and i barely even think about it anymore. i stopped using all topical creams, gels etc except for a cetaphil cleansing bar , so my skin returned to the normal "non-medicated" complexion without redness and flaking, although still fairly oily.

i dont know for sure if it was the medicine, change of climate or i simply started to outgrow it, but i'm sure the pills played at least a part.

#74 Asphyxiating

Asphyxiating

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2005 - 07:28 PM

I think the Sulphur ingredient might be the trick. I talked to a dermotologist last summer and he said get these sulphur tablets and something called schuessler's salt? i never bothered but might be a good idea eusa_eh.gif

#75 sara angel

sara angel

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

I have been suffering from acne for the past 20 years, I am 30 years old and now after changing my diet to include more vegetables and fruits I experience only premenstrual acne, which is very severe nodular type, however after starting homeopathic medicine since last month, I didn't have any major acne breakout. I am a true believer in a holistic and homeopathic approach to curing acne, I regret spending a lot of time and money on acne products, supplements, and blood work done on me. I would strongly recommend anyone who suffers from acne to give homeopathy treatment a try.

I have taken bioplasgen no 20 with a tincture containing berberis aquifolium Q, celmetis Q, echinacea angust, pulsatilla, graphites, silica, sulfur, viola tricolour. Good luck!!

#76 Marshyyy

Marshyyy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Hello, 

I have been prescribed Sulphur and Thuja for my severe acne cysts. I have been taking 10mg Oratane for 3 months and I did not see much improvements. Was wondering if homeopathy would work? I saw one 10 days ago. And have been taking it since. 

I need some help here guys. I don't know if I can continue Accutane while on the homeopathic medicine? The homeopath recommended not to, though. And can I still use BP 2.5% for my major cyst?

#77 lamisdeatu

lamisdeatu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

I am in Singapore, Do they also ship to Singapore?

#78 Marshyyy

Marshyyy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

Hello, I am Singaporean too! You can try going to Ramakrishnan Mission at Bartley. I visited the homeopath there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users