Photo

found homeopathic pills that actually work...

oily skin

77 replies to this topic

#41 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(sadcaroline @ Jul 9 2004, 07:42 PM)
hey alba.. dont worry! i found a pharmacy here in the usa that compounds homeopathy.. so basically they are compounding exactly what red is taking.. im getting a 1 oz.bottle that comes with enough pill to last 4 MONTHS! its a little more expensive than the ones in russia.. but hey.. its only costing me 12.99 for a 4 month supply smile.gif my order should be here in the next 10 days or so.. so i will let you  know how it goes.. an if you are still interested i can give u all the contact info of the pharmacy smile.gif hope that helps! -caroline

Caroline,

I would appreciate your help! May be we could keep in touch once you get it?

Regards,
Alex

#42 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:23 PM

Also, I double checked the web site selling that "Nougrinum-skin"; they say that you have to take it for 3-4 weeks, after that you have to do the maitanance course. They don't provide more details about the maitanance course though. May be ReD could scan the instructions from the actual package that he got and I could translate it...

Regards,
Alex

#43 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:36 PM

alex, we definitely can smile.gif i cant wait for this stuff to come.. i love the idea of homeopathy, its so gentle yet really effective.. smile.gif and red if you are out there.. we'd love if you would somehow get alex (alba) the directions sheet.. so he could go over how we do the maintenance an stuff... if this stuff does what it says... alot of us are going to be very happy campers smile.gif

#44 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:09 PM

holy crap my homeopathy came today!!!! they told me it could take at least 2 weeks.. but somehow it made it in 3 days!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. ill keep you guys on how it works for me!!!

#45 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE(sadcaroline @ Jul 10 2004, 03:56 PM)
holy crap my homeopathy came today!!!! they told me it could take at least 2 weeks.. but somehow it made it in 3 days!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. ill keep you guys on how it works for me!!!

Thanks sadcaroline, we hope it will work... for you and for all of us!! wink.gif

Regards,
Alex

#46 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:nice ass....

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:27 AM

it says the same thing on the bottle, take for 3-4 weeks with maintenance courses, no mention what those might be. i would guess its repeating the initial course when acne gets worse. i dont think they're bullshitting about the complete course in 3-4 weeks either because i ran out of this about 5 days ago and still didnt get any new acne.

caroline, post on how its going for you.

#47 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:22 PM

well today is the first day on this stuff... ive got some new pimples as im off all anti biotics.. im so scared.. i really want this to work.. but the pills are so tiny! (red are yours VERY tiny? like even smaller than a BB from a BB gun?) i must admit im taking a higher dose than recommended (slaps wrist) ill keep everyone posted.. i dont think ill have a good idea if its working for a few days.. i think in 4-5 days ill know if its gonna do anythng.

#48 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:20 PM

SadCaroline, instead of antibiotics... try using Differin and Klaron (prescription only)... My doctor prescribed it to me, and it tremendously helped me (knok-knok on the wood...)

and also... don't be sad...

Regards.

#49 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:28 PM

yeah my pills are also very tiny,what dose are you taking right now?

#50 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:41 PM

Red, i actually PM'd you several days ago... Basicly my question was about how well nougrin helped you with oily skin (i believe you took it for a month, so there are should be some consistent results).

I would appreciate your response.

#51 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:56 PM

i didnt get your message, still says i have 0.

as for oil, while i was on it i'd say it reduced by about half. my face still got shiny during the day, but it happened several hours later than usual and to less extent. now its hard to say, i had to be outside in florida heat almost every day the whole week so i cant really determine whats causing the shine, oil or sweat.

#52 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for your reply ReD... I don't know what to do with my oil. Nothing stops it... I would do anything to get rid of it...

Regards.

#53 dreamjob243

dreamjob243

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:56 PM

http://www.natrabio.com/

Reviews of productLifesVigor.comuser posted image

Product Description:
Acne Relief is a homeopathic formulation to help clear existing blemishes while preventing future acne breakouts. Clears & treats existing acne pimples, helps prevent new acne pimples form forming. Homeopathic Medicine is a safe treatment alternative for most minor ailments. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects. All natural ingredients, no alcohol, no side effects, no drowsiness, advanced formulations, made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.

Suggested Use:
Adults chew one tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth 4 times daily for 1 week, then take twice daily for as long as needed. It is helpful to drink at least 4 eight ounces glasses of water each day. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.

Ingredients:
Belladonna (nightshade) 6x, Ledum Palustre (wild rosemary) 6X, Sulphur (sulfur) 6X, 12X, 30X, Graphites (graphite) 10X, 20X, 30X, Bromium (bromine) 12X, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum (calcium sulfide) 12X, Kali Bromatum (potassium bromide) 12X, Selenium (selenium) 12X, Natrum Muriaticum (sodium chloride) 30X

#54 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:46 PM

red.. i have no clue what doseage im taking.. all i know is my pills have the exact same ingrieidents as yours.. with the same potentcy.. bhut the issue is the dosage.. they had about 5 different sizes you could get... (pill sizes) and each one altered how many u would have to take.. so i just take alot .. in hopes that it will help.. so if it starts helping.. i will drop the amount im taking down a notch

#55 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 12:01 AM

Caroline, can you give me a phone number of the pharmacy and the e-mail address or their website?

Thanks a lot.

It looks like these pills, whether by red and you or the acne relief ones are geared towards adult acne.

#56 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:35 AM

caroline i doubt that taking more will increase its effect. all ingredients are extremely diluted, so i dont think taking more will help.
i'll post the directions for you:

dissolve under tongue, 8 pills/4 times a day. half hour before eating or one hour after eating.

#57 shriek

shriek

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(sadcaroline @ Jul 3 2004, 11:45 AM)
my parents would NOT let me take accutane because of the side effects.. but my acne was bad.. so i literally have been on anti's for a decade.. an ive been searching for a way i could get off them.. other than taking b5 (it can make hair fall out).. an ive really got high hopes for homeopathy.. cause these anti's are wrecking me sad.gif

As i said, accutane is definitely better than antibiotics in terms of fighting acne. antibiotics just cumulate toxins in your body, and yet are not effective. I really do not know why some ppl are against accutane so much since the severe side effects can just occur with extremely low probabilities. It's just like you avoid taking aeroplanes because of the possibility of an air crash. The only horror with taking accutane is you are directed by an inexperienced demartologist who seriously knows accutane less than you do.

#58 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:03 PM

you are exactly right shriek.. when my acne first became really bad (when i was about 13-14).. i went to my dermatologist who is a big supporter of accutane.. an he told my mom i needed to be on it.. but some jackass had told her that accutane can hurt your vision? i mean how stupid is that.. that is such a rare side effect.. an it goes away after u go off it.. but at this time i was so young, i had no idea what a nightmare i would have by not taking it. and by the time i was old enough to understand how much it would have changed my life.. i had already been on antibiotics for so long.. an couldnt heal anymore.. an had all the skin rashes etc because of the antis, that i was scared to death of accutane.. for fear of scarring.. because i was already scarring.. but the scars had gotten a little better over time.. and i was so afraid of making them worse.

#59 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:06 PM

hey caroline, how's it working for you?

#60 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:17 AM

Caroline, please let us know how it's going... I was wondering how to contact that pharmasy as well....

Regards,
Alex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users