Photo

found homeopathic pills that actually work...

oily skin

77 replies to this topic

#21 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:nice ass....

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE(dysim @ Jul 2 2004, 02:25 AM)
anyone knows any medication about acne medicine. i really hate it, the scars that remind. i really need a help

what?

#22 Angelo

Angelo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:59 AM

Hey ReD, what are you going to do when you run out of your supply?
The only words that hurt me are all the ones I never heard from all the mouths that should have said them...

#23 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:13 PM

if i can get some more sent out to me that'd be great or at least i hope i can find something similar, if not i'll probably ask my friends in new york to get it for me. you can find almost anything there.

#24 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:54 PM

i just talked to the pharmacy thats gonna compound it for me.. it will take about two weeks or so to get it.. an will cost about 12.99 per 1 ounce bottle that holds up to 1000 pills... they are turning in the order on monday.. so hopefully itll come soon an help smile.gif
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

#25 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(sadcaroline @ Jul 2 2004, 04:41 PM)
i just talked to the pharmacy thats gonna compound it for me.. it will take about two weeks or so to get it.. an will cost about 12.99 per 1 ounce bottle that holds up to 1000 pills... they are turning in the order on monday.. so hopefully itll come soon an help smile.gif

thats great. i think you'll have the same type capsules i got, judging by the amount that can fit in the bottle. in case they dont give you directions...dissolve under your tongue 8 capsules/4 times a day, half hour before eating or 1 hour after eating. hope it works for you as well as it did for me.

and Angelo, yes there's a LOT of homeopathic treatments for acne. i tried several US and Canada made brands 2 years ago with absolutely no results so i just gave up on it. i just checked the ingredients on most popular ones and every brand has different components which may or may not work. thats why i wanted to post the ingredients, i finally found a combination that works for me so it's possible it may work for other people.

#26 Smoothbeamin

Smoothbeamin

Smooth Operator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Going out on the town, Club Scene, Techno music, PC gaming, Fishing, Hiking, The Beach, on and on...

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:42 PM

Stop it and please seek medical attention before your acne gets outta control. I believe in western medicine guys and becasue of that I have almost perfectly clear skin. Homeopathic medicine is not used widely becasue it Sucks. Period. Otherwise western medicine would be using it. Western medicine simply goes by effectiveness and that's how you know there is something to it! If it works we do it!
Your not Smooth enough if your not Smoothbeamin.....

#27 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE(Smoothbeamin @ Jul 2 2004, 06:29 PM)
Stop it and please seek medical attention before your acne gets outta control. I believe in western medicine guys and becasue of that I have almost perfectly clear skin. Homeopathic medicine is not used widely becasue it Sucks. Period. Otherwise western medicine would be using it. Western medicine simply goes by effectiveness and that's how you know there is something to it! If it works we do it!

didnt you read what i posted...? how can my acne get out of control if i said that i am CLEAR right now because of it...
i'm not planning on defending homeopathy because i was also skeptical of it until a month ago, but it has worked for me. so if swallowing antibiotics and putting all that chemical shit on your face works for you..good, just be happy and dont try to discourage people from trying something you know nothing about.

#28 neoprene_sol

neoprene_sol

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:27 PM

Hey I started a post on the homeopathic meds from Russia topic.

Some of the ingredients listed by ReD are in a couple of OTC oral pills in the states...I'm going to do a trial on a couple of them and see if they work for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried these: Loma Lux &/or Natures Cure.

#29 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:05 PM

smoothbeaming- you comment about western medicine really hurt.. i have lost my health because of it.. i am losing my hair in masses because of acne medication that was supposed to 'help' i have eczema over 25% of my body due to all the good bacteria being killed from the 10 years of antibiotics ive had to take.. an yet my acne continues to worsen because of them... i also have melasma which is spreading brown spots on my FACE.. so i can never be in the sun again and i have lost alot of my vision from acne medications.... all due to WESTERN medicine.. you are one of the lucky ones.. you better watch yourself taking all that western medicine.. one day itll bite you in the ass.. red... i am so happy you mentioned this.. it really gives me hope.. sorry to jump all over you smoothbeaming.. but my life has been taken from western medicine.. an if i let some unknowing people know the dangers of western medicine.. i may help a few before they get destryed like me.. i can only pray now that god will help me.. because western medicine has ruined me

#30 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:53 PM

yikes.. i just read my post an it sounds so mean.. im sorry smoothbeaming.. i didnt mean to take anything out on you.. im just scared the side effects ive had will be permenant.. im really sorry i was rude though :sad:

#31 ReD

ReD

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:10 AM

caroline, i'm just curious. why did you have to take antibiotics for 10 years? and why did doctors continue to prescribe them to you, they of all people should know how much damage it can do when taken for too long.

#32 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2004 - 12:58 PM

my parents would NOT let me take accutane because of the side effects.. but my acne was bad.. so i literally have been on anti's for a decade.. an ive been searching for a way i could get off them.. other than taking b5 (it can make hair fall out).. an ive really got high hopes for homeopathy.. cause these anti's are wrecking me sad.gif

#33 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 03 July 2004 - 12:59 PM

an the docs kept giving them to me because they arent good doctors.. they dont seem phased at all by what has happened to me because of it sad.gif

#34 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:39 PM

OMFG WTF!

I just started homeopathic last week and didn't even see this... well:

I started listing the ingredients but **** it a scans better:

user posted image

well I think my acne's improving, it says wait ten days so I'll probably get even better results in the coming weeks, it's just sooo hard to make sure your taking 4 pills throughout the day (u can't just take all four at oncem u gotta space em out

#35 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:38 PM

By the way, i just went to the web site where they sell this homeopatic product that ReD was talking in the beginning, and they DO ship overseas. I'm gonna try ordering now. If you need help reading the web-site, let me know...

Regards!

#36 g-691

g-691

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE(Mdawg202 @ Jul 3 2004, 04:26 PM)
OMFG WTF!

user posted image

well I think my acne's improving, it says wait ten days so I'll probably get even better results in the coming weeks, it's just sooo hard to make sure your taking 4 pills throughout the day (u can't just take all four at oncem u gotta space em out

are they from vitaminshoppe?

#37 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:06 PM

alba i need help with it.. !! i cant figure out how to order from them.. even when i traslate the page...

#38 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE(g-691 @ Jul 7 2004, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE(Mdawg202 @ Jul 3 2004, 04:26 PM)
OMFG WTF!

user posted image

are they from vitaminshoppe?

think so, got them from some magazine

#39 alba

alba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(sadcaroline @ Jul 7 2004, 01:53 PM)
alba i need help with it.. !! i cant figure out how to order from them.. even when i traslate the page...

sadcaroline,

hi, i'm so dissapointed... I was able to order from the web site (i know russian), however the problem is that they cannot ship to US because US does not allow any medications being shipped to the country sad.gif They said that only if someone is traveling to the US, they can bring it with them... I don't know anybody who will be coming here in the near future... I wanted to try the medication so badly because ReD said it helps to control oilness...

So i guess the only option we have, is to find somebody who could bring it to the US. By the way, the treatment itself is really cheap - $1.

Please let me know if there are any suggestions or questions.

Regards.

#40 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:55 PM

hey alba.. dont worry! i found a pharmacy here in the usa that compounds homeopathy.. so basically they are compounding exactly what red is taking.. im getting a 1 oz.bottle that comes with enough pill to last 4 MONTHS! its a little more expensive than the ones in russia.. but hey.. its only costing me 12.99 for a 4 month supply smile.gif my order should be here in the next 10 days or so.. so i will let you know how it goes.. an if you are still interested i can give u all the contact info of the pharmacy smile.gif hope that helps! -caroline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users