Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rice milk...

11 posts in this topic

Rice milk. Very interesting...tastes nothing like regular milk, soy milk, or breast milk. <--Kidding. :sick:

It tastes very good, but very expensive. At least the "organic" kind that I tried. I hear that it's much better for you too. As is almond milk.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

It's hard to milk the teets of an almond, I'm told.

Illusion is the first of all pleasures.

-Oscar Wilde

Much like how Gaylord Focker wanted to milk his gf's cat.........maybe we can put it to the test on Monkeypie. user posted image

Much like how Gaylord Focker wanted to milk his gf's cat.........maybe we can put it to the test on Monkeypie.  user posted image

-Oscar Wilde

What? You mean...you've never tried to milk a cat before?? :hand:

What?  You mean...you've never tried to milk a cat before??  :hand:

-Oscar Wilde

Replace the word "crazy" with the girl "Monkeypie" and you've got yourself a lunch. Something that you're "out to" that is.

Replace the word "crazy" with the girl "Monkeypie" and you've got yourself a lunch.  Something that you're "out to" that is.

-Oscar Wilde

Rice milk is good! I use that instead os soy, but mostly i make my own almond milk with raw organic almonds. I even make myself choclate milk with raw carob powder. It is not chochlate, but taste exactly like it. You should try it out.

actualy in my study's Its the moast gross kina (fresh) milk on the market today.

but still verry healthy but I don't know for what its healthy :think:

anybody tryed it topical yet? :drool:

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.