Photo

Liver flush question -- magnesium citrate

magnesium

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:38 PM

Hey,
I have read up on liver flushing, and I am preparing myself for my second flush. I read I could take magnesium citrate instead of epsom salts. How much magnesium citrate should I take, and when should I take it? I already have a bottle of the magnesium citrate in liquid form. Thanks for any information.

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 25 June 2004 - 06:41 PM

It's the liquid, not the liquid concentrate, right? I believe the recommended dosage is to take 1/2 to whole bottle. Just drink the oil/juice mixture, then take the whole bottle of magnesium citrate the next morning upon waking.

This is how I do ALL my flushes now. The epsoms just simply dehydrated and exhausted me beyond belief...plus, they just tasted way too nasty! :doh: confused.gif :sick:

Plus, you just don't get diarrhea with the magnesium citrate, either.

#3 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:37 PM

BLAH... Salt water flushes are getting more and more brutal each time! :sick:

I only got out 25 stones this time... :angry: tongue.gif

#4 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:00 PM

One question, the epsom salts open up your bile ducts though, right? So they allow the stones to flow out easier and maybe help you get more out. Hey JC, i did my second flush and got out around 75 stones! Im excitec cause my first flush produced only 25-40 maybe. I think mine might have been heavily packed and now they are moving forward and out. Its strange because a few days before my second flush i had a massive pain around my stomach for abotu 2 minutes and i figured it was a stone getting stuck or moving. The next day i passed a few stones and i wasnt even taking anything to pass them. Im going to do another flush the week coming up because i really think i have alot moving around in there as i had some pains today. Im going to try the epsolm salt flush though instead of swf and see if i like it/get out more stones. Then im going to wait two more weeks again before my 4th flush. The oliver oil/grapefruit and even salt water doesnt bother me at all. I actually enjoy drinkin the saltwater! Its times like these i loved pledging and joining a fraternity because nothing con ever compare to the drinks youll get during pledging, nothing! lol.

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:14 PM

The theory is.....the more flushes you do, Lumas, the less congested your liver becomes and the more stones / chaff you get out. WTG! :clap:

#6 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 June 2004 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the replies and help. I'm finally ready for my second flush. Wish me luck.

#7 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:49 PM

Wait...hold up. I thought you were supposed to take the magnesium citrate before the flush. Now I am confused and tomorrow I do the flush. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

#8 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

You can take it before the flush if you want, but it's just to clean out your digestive tract, etc. I don't do so anymore.

I just wait till the morning after now. My digestive system is a-ok.

#9 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:13 PM

So I still have to do the salt water flush the day after if I take the magnesium citrate, or is the magnesium citrate enough? I was thinking I would take the magnesium citrate two hours before the flush, then in the morning do the salt water flush. Would that be over doing it?

#10 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:18 PM

So I still have to do the salt water flush the day after if I take the magnesium citrate, or is the magnesium citrate enough?

*Epsoms
*Magnesium Citrate
*Salt Water Flush

They all serve the same purpose, that of being a laxative. If you do magcit the night of the flush, and then follow it in the morning with a SWF then that's fine.

Mainly, using a laxative 2 hours before the flush is to ensure that you're totally cleaned out. That's for people who have very poor digestive systems mostly. But it's up to you. If you do it, then it'll ensure a good flush.

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2004 - 12:06 PM

It's not necessary to do so many things to move your bowels, unless as jc said, you are very, very clogged up, and have difficult digestion. That's not reflective of the "average" person.

Personally, I think that all those epsoms are way too dehydrating and bad for the body. I always felt like crap after a l.flush with epsoms, now, I sleep 1000% better, and I don't feel bad or tired.

Read the classic Coke flush on Curezone; m.citrate the morning after the oil mixture.

People who obsess about bile ducts and whatnot being opened are a bit paranoid imho.