Clogged pores on chin/jawline?

2 replies to this topic

#1 meat_pirate86

meat_pirate86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

Sooo about 2 months ago I cleaned up my diet and cut out almost all processed foods. Since then, my diet has been mostly eggs, meat, vegetables, fruit, potatoes, dark chocolate and limited dairy products. I actively avoid high GI foods like sugars and starches. My skin has slowly purged lots of clogged pores and I'm finding the last couple clogged pores are clearing and they are on the sides of my chin. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, or has pinpointed the cause of clogged pores around the jawline. This is the most stubborn and hard-to-get-rid-of form of acne for me, and any advice or anecdotal evidence would be appreciated.

I also think physical activity daily and especially after meals is really important in getting clear.

#2 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (meat_pirate86 @ Sep 5 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sooo about 2 months ago I cleaned up my diet and cut out almost all processed foods. Since then, my diet has been mostly eggs, meat, vegetables, fruit, potatoes, dark chocolate and limited dairy products. I actively avoid high GI foods like sugars and starches. My skin has slowly purged lots of clogged pores and I'm finding the last couple clogged pores are clearing and they are on the sides of my chin. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, or has pinpointed the cause of clogged pores around the jawline. This is the most stubborn and hard-to-get-rid-of form of acne for me, and any advice or anecdotal evidence would be appreciated.

I also think physical activity daily and especially after meals is really important in getting clear.

I usually get acne on chin and jawline! Same with my brother! I don't know what's the cause either. sad.gif

They're tiny, though.

Edited by EddieE, 05 September 2009 - 10:48 AM.

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#3 ameliabright

ameliabright

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:35 AM

Do you have your chin to a phone a lot? Do you wear an athletic mask, really big scarf? Your chin/jawline could be coming into contact w/ more bacteria than the rest of your face in one of these ways.

morning & night

adovia sulfur soap
st. ives naturally clear cleanser (as scrub)

spot treatment: sulfur ointment 6%
clean & clear mark reducer (SA 2%)
clean & clear SA moisturizer

adovia dead sea mud mask (2-4 times/week)

make-up

neutrogena foundation
adovia mineral blemish concealer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users