Photo

SINGAPORE SUPPLIES

singapore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
152 replies to this topic

#21 fromdahoodnbck

fromdahoodnbck

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

good luck chap

#22 vaguedrevival

vaguedrevival

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:57 AM

Yeah, dont seem to find any jojoba/ AHA products in singapore. I saw AHA as a listed ingredient the other day while walking around watsons/guardian and guess what cream it was?

behold, FOOT CREAM! eusa_wall.gif

hahaha, and ever since ive started the regimen ive been developing a weird interest in spending alot of time in guardian/watsons trying to decipher the ingredients on the bottle :s

#23 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

I found jojoba oil but its lip balm. i think they do sell jojoba oil in the face shop or body shop but it should be like over 50 bucks for a small bottle. If i see any i'll tell you smile.gif

#24 vaguedrevival

vaguedrevival

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:23 AM

oh body shop! my sis works there, so i get 50% off everything hahahhaa.

#25 RonHatesAcne

RonHatesAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:30 AM

Any S'poreans on Accutane? Where can I get cheap one? I got it from my GP damn exp man...sighs..

#26 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:00 AM

Nope, my sister was on roaccutane before tho, she got it from a doctor in upp thomson, it sells bellow 10 bucks from what she says but no idea how many you get. I don't think you can get accutane cheap tho, doctors have to prescribe you, so even if you can get it at a low price you still have to go for consultation which means $$.

Oh cool smile.gif you should check it out then. My skin isn't flaking anymore so i wouldn't need jojoba oil. I'll probably try to find an AHA product for my scarring instead once my acne clears up. smile.gif

#27 natashastudio

natashastudio

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

Hihi! i am new to the forum n im frm sg too=)

would like to know if you guys know where i can get HA(Hyaluronic Acid) in singapore?

heard it's very good for the skin and can lock 10 000 times of moistures=)

#28 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:10 AM

Oh cool smile.gif Never tried it but i think 'Eucerin" has that product, i saw that brand in guardian so you might wanna check it out!

Or was it watsons saywhat.gif

Edited by Kane.J, 23 September 2009 - 10:13 AM.

#29 natashastudio

natashastudio

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

biggrin.gif thank u so much!! gonna check it out later.

#30 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:00 AM

Sure no problem, let us know how it goes ya. smile.gif

#31 vaguedrevival

vaguedrevival

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:21 AM

finally new people smile.gif i think the regimen is working wonders, usually my skin would be this gloriously clear before i wake up to see a few more pimples and i feel like cursing. eusa_wall.gif hahaha.

espcially when its exam time now, stresss! yet there are no breakouts -touchwood-

im not sure but you can always visit the dermatologist at national skin center/ or any other hospital that has a dermatology section, can check online
BUT, the consultation price is eusa_naughty.gif

so you better goto polyclinic tell them about your acne problem and they would give this useless cream and anti biotics and usually you can ask for a referral letter so that your visit is cheaper biggrin.gif

should be on hiatus for awhile as i mentioned exams are coming sad.gif will be back after that!~

#32 sarahgoh

sarahgoh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (RonHatesAcne @ Sep 22 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any S'poreans on Accutane? Where can I get cheap one? I got it from my GP damn exp man...sighs..

hey i was on accutane,
i went to NSC. you can try getting a referral and going there too. but pray that you get a good doctor. some of the docs chuck medicine at you which isn't going to maintain your skin in the long run sick.gif

#33 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

I'll catch up with you next time then smile.gif The docs will not prescribe you accutane if your acne isn't too bad tho

#34 kif

kif

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:20 AM

...Am I interrupting something here? Haha! I'm from SG too.

Trust me, ordering from Dan is quite possibly the best and cheapest thing you can do. The NOTS(Neutrogena On The Spot) gives you 0.75 ounces, I think, and that's hardly enough for what the regimen calls for. If you do some basic maths, ordering the BP from Dan(the 16 ounce one) is cheaper even with shipping cost. I actually had to do that to convince my mum to order things online. xD

If it's still too expensive, there are other Singaporeans ordering from Dan, so you can order with them to place a bulk order, which is cheaper to ship. Of course, you'll have to meet up with them face to face in order to get the products(since the post office will only deliver to one address and all)... And there's the matter of getting ripped off, so it's quite risky imo.

I was on the regimen for about half a year before I stopped. I now only need to use the BP/Salicylic Acid occasionally to keep my skin clear. After acne, you'll still have hyperpigmentation to take care of though.

The jojoba oil in Singapore is way freakin' expensive, so don't bother trying to get it. It's more often than not mixed with some other ingredients too. I haven't seen any shop selling pure jojoba oil the time I've been shopping for facial products. A salesgirl at Body Shop told me that they discontinued the jojoba oil for the aloe vera line, so meh.

#35 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

Cool smile.gif nah, of course you're not.
I guess, but since benzac is working well for me, i'll just stick to it atm. Very affordable too.
Hyper pigmentation is fine, it'll fade away with time, plus i'll prolly try to find an AHA product once ance clears up, so it'll help a lil. Plus i don't expect a totally clear skin, at least until i finished my service biggrin.gif Puberty would be gone by then, and who knows? Maybe puberty is what causing my acne! smile.gif

#36 Demosthenes

Demosthenes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

Hi. I'm new to this site (just discovered it around today hahaha) and seeing the good news abound this site, I decide to give it a go. And I might as well since I tried nearly everything but nothing really helps me with my acne.

The problem though is getting the products. Are there any Singaporeans in here whom would do a mass order from Dan's site? I would really be indebted to you. Otherwise, I guess I just have to stick to the recommended alternatives although 13 bucks for the On the Spot Neutrogena treatment doesn't seem good :S

Cheers and good luck to everyone!

#37 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hello biggrin.gif I'm using Benzac AC 2.5% from watsons, its also BP. You might wanna try it out, its pretty reasonable for its price. But if you wanna find someone to mass order its fine too smile.gif iz up to you.

#38 RonHatesAcne

RonHatesAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (sarahgoh @ Sep 25 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RonHatesAcne @ Sep 22 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey i was on accutane,
i went to NSC. you can try getting a referral and going there too. but pray that you get a good doctor. some of the docs chuck medicine at you which isn't going to maintain your skin in the long run sick.gif

Heyy...what is your total costs per visit to your derm? Mine is abt 250sgd per month (consultation fees + 30mg/day Accutane) eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif

#39 pchic

pchic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:53 AM

I am using Niks products and it cleared me up a lot! If you're looking for aha products, Niks salon has them. I bought the glycol (gycolic acid/aha) for around 60 dollars and it was a 10% one. Now I "upgraded" to 12%. It's located at midpoint orchard, opposite somerset mrt station! The toner is my favourite..it has 5% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic(bha).

#40 qwertyuiopasd

qwertyuiopasd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:33 AM

Thanks pchic! will check it out sometime biggrin.gif