steroid

1 reply to this topic

#1 italodisco

italodisco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:01 PM

I just wanted to let you all know about a product my Dad left in my bedroom called Fucicort. Fucicort is topical steroid cream for infections (not prescribed for acne) and it has left my skin absolutely clear in four days. Last Friday I was broken out (but healing, since my recent and more holistic method of using African Black Soap, UT, and drinking a ton of water) and my dad handed me this steroid cream with a testimonial talking about it saving a person's skin. It can't be used for more than two weeks (because of dependency, skin rashes, and weight gain) but I feel like this cream is a serious life saver for anyone with acne to get you started on a new path. I have yet to hit two weeks, but I will continue to use it until then and find a good, healthy plan to keep my skin on when I am not using Fucicort. Hopefully, I can use Fucicort for minor breakouts and leave it at that. I'm now a Senior in High School, and I have not had a day without a breakout since the fifth grade. This is honestly a miracle for me and I can even BEGIN to describe how happy I am and I wanted to share it with you guys. If you know anything about this cream feel free to post about it, because I'm curious to learn more about it and to spread the word! eusa_dance.gif

#2 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Congratulations! Do you use the plain cream or the hydrocortisone version? I just googled it and in the Dutch directions it says not to use it on "normal" or red-coloured acne (do you have other colours??) and not on infections around the mouth. Strangely enough I can't find this in the English directions... Also it's not adviced to use it if you're pregnant. Anyway, I'm glad it works for you but be careful.

Edited by AKL, 02 September 2009 - 07:14 PM.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users