saltwater flushing

3 replies to this topic

#1 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:22 PM

do you have to fast before a saltwater flush and how often can you do it?

jc, you said that you do this flush after a liver flush...can you do it just by itself?

thanks!

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:25 PM

It's recommended that you do a SWF first thing in the morning. It's meant to act as a laxative...essentially to cleanse out your bowels from top to bottom. Unlike and enema which only reaches so high.

Funny you should ask, cause I'm going to do my 5th flush tommorow! Then I'm going to follow up by a SWF the next morning.

You can certainly do it by itself. You'll definitely feel cleansed after doing it. But I refrain from doing it too often cause....it's just so salty! Plus...you probably don't need to do it too often. Thing is...the saltier the better, cause it's sure to work that way. Be sure to use unrefined organic sea salt. It's best.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:40 PM

in that case i will do one tomorrow morning before work. i would imagine this is better than colon hydrotherapy? but its probably not the same volume of water. i'm still a bit weirded out by some stranger sticking a tube in my other end. :blink:

i think i might fast for a day or so and then do one, maybe my second one, to see if i can get any MP out.

#4 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 04:39 PM

I have heard that a colonic is better in the sense that it's a constant stream of water / evacuation of toxins whereas, I'm not sure exactly how effective the SWF is. But they're both great though.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users