Photo

Don't do this mistake by liver flushes!!

red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Gerhard

Gerhard

Admin... somewhere else :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:39 PM

Last week I started my second liver flush in order to get clearer. I have had no active acne for about 2 months and felt much better, yet there were some red marks left that didn't seem to fade away quickly enough. Another liver flush seemed to be an attractive choice...

I had all the stuff I needed so I went off with the plan of the first day. I started eating only apples, drinking lots of apple juice and taking malic acid pills. According to the information I had, the evacuation of toxins out of the intestines should have already began with the first pill of malic acid.

I went through the first day according to the plan successfully. On the morning of the second day I felt truly hungry and decided to cancel the whole thing because I couldn't resist eating real food and not just apples! So I did it, and damn it, I wish I never did!

So, let me shout loud now:
NEVER, EVER CANCEL A LIVER FLUSH IN THE MIDDLE OF IT! DO IT EITHER TO THE END OR DON'T START IT AT ALL!!!

A couple of days later I got really bad breakouts once again... What a hard luck! I had been totally clear from active acne for a long time and thought I would stay so! It was a big frustration... I've been trying to clear out those ~10 spots for about a week without success... I used BP, tea trea oil and even Clearasil but nothing seems to work! They are the most stubborn cysts I ever got... Besides I feel really bad. My blood seems to be poisoned and I have pain all over my body..

The only explanation I find for this is that the toxins that were released from the liver/gall bladder/...etc. went back directly in my blood. I don't have a single idea how I can clean up this mess, cause a liver flush won't do the trick anymore... I think I will have finally to consult a doctor!

So guys, learn from the mistakes of others! I've just lost 6 months of improvement... :wall:

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 12:22 PM

I don't understand....you didn't do anything but eat apples and take malic acid, and you think that this is what is causing your breakouts? If you didn't take any oil/juice, then you didn't flush your liver at all, and you didn't release major toxins into your small intestine.

Sorry bub, but you've lost me a bit on this one.

#3 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 12:48 PM

Maybe you were detox from apple juice, eh. BTW, I am sorry. sad.gif

#4 Gerhard

Gerhard

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 12:57 PM

That's the only explanation I could come out with... I am not exactly sure why this happened, but it is certainly because of this liver flush. I had no single spot at all for about 2 months!! Now I've got about 4 cysts on my forehead, 3 on my left cheek, one under my mouth and one on my nose! It's sooooo frustrating... They don't seem to improve at all although I am applying BP 3 times a day sad.gif

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:09 PM

Gerhard....you DIDN'T FLUSH! :blink: :huh: :unsure: idea.gif confused.gif

If you are sensitive to apples, then you are sensitive to apples, but for Pete's sake, you didn't flush your liver! Please......let's keep it together. I'm sorry you are breaking out, but it could be either a total coincidence, or you are terribly sensitive to apples.

#6 pontiacdude

pontiacdude

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:27 PM

You need a liver builder to complete the whole process.. what i mean by builder is somthing that builds the strength and capacity of your liver to keep your blood detoxed smile.gif

#7 Gerhard

Gerhard

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:51 PM

Ok ok, I didn't flush! That's completely right. But what I was saying is that a part of the toxins that I should have normally got rid of with a complete flush was already free. It might have been absorbed into the blood or something... I still feel bad and dizzy... It's like the feeling you get when you've smoked too much on one day :eek:

PS
IMO Apples would never cause breakouts. They even helped me get clear!

#8 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:36 PM

What's malic acid? I've never taken that when flushing. I fast completely. None of this apple nonsense. wink.gif

#9 hobo2alpha

hobo2alpha

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:03 PM

Gerhard,

What is the theory behind doing liver flushes and how it relates/clears your acne?

It seems interesting....but so extra-ordinary!

#10 AFI

AFI

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:30 AM

it is very possible to get a post flush breakout after you flush. I just got 2 cysts the morning after my flush after only getting one small whitehead a week. But dude you didn't drink the mixture all you ate was apples and you said those don't break you out. The only possiblity then that leaves is that your one day of fasting detoxed you so much that you broke out, but according to the normal rules of body detoxification thats impossible in such a short amount of time. Pure coincidence. Now if you had drinkin the oil/grapefruit mixture and refused to take some kind of laxative or enema(epsoms, mag citrate, enema bag) Then you would get the toxins released into your body and most definetly would get sick.

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:15 PM

hobo: Check out: www.curezone.com and click onto "liver cleanse/flush" on the right hand side of the page.

#12 Gerhard

Gerhard

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:59 PM

What's malic acid?  I've never taken that when flushing.  I fast completely.  None of this apple nonsense.   wink.gif

The liver flushing kit I got contains 10 pills of it. According to the instructions, one has to take 6 of them over 2 days to help empty out toxins from the intestines. I am not sure if it's that necessary.

Gerhard,

What is the theory behind doing liver flushes and how it relates/clears your acne?

It seems interesting....but so extra-ordinary!

The idea behind it is that the liver is responsible for purifing the blood. When it can't do its job, the skin would have to deal with some amount of toxins. When the liver work agains, the skin can heal faster and won't break out as often as before.
This has been explained in detail in many posts. You could do a search for more info!

I do feel a bit better now but there's still something fishy. The cysts on my forehead have almost flatted out, but those on my cheek are still inflammed. And the most amazing part is that NOTHING works. Truly NOTHING. :blink:

#13 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:46 AM

LOL, I feel your pain. I know you didn't flush, but my first flush I didn't breakout (maybe cuz I was taking Avandia & Spiro at the time). Nearly 2 years later I did my 2nd flush (on no meds) and I started breaking out (only on my face) in cysts. Dang stubborn punks they were too. My poor face is almost back to normal (after almost a month of breakouts), but nothing worked either until I started using my skin lightener (thanks to the marks they were leaving behind). Regardless, I'm going to do a 3rd flush (w/a pinch of red beet powder) within the next month and this time I will be consumng Psyllium as my fiber source afterwards for days! Hope yours go away...try some ice ;-)