Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aloe vera gel as a spot treatment

4 posts in this topic

Will aloe vera gel work well as a spot treatment for active pimples? Also, does it work well with spot treating red marks?

There was a product by body shop i used to use, it used tea tree and aloe vera oil...I used it as a spot treatment but found it too be useless and a waste of money (4 oz for $14).

Day

Cleanse with Dan's cleanser

Dan's BP

Dans WONDERFUL SALICYLIC ACID <3

Moisturize w/ Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 15 & Desert Essence Jojoba oil (2 drops)

Night

Cleanse with Dan's cleanser

Dan's BP

Moisturize w/ Clearsil for Sensitive Skin

Back

Supplements

Omega 3

Mens Multivitamin

Zinium

I can get it for free as we have an aloe plant as our house. Has anyone had success with it?

yeah works well. not so good on red spots though tbh. better at healing scabs and new scars

the one i use contains 99.9% organic aloe and contains vit a c and e

My Regimen.. accutane

If anyone cares to read this and I manage to stop 1 person to avoid going on Accutane, then its served its purpose.

PM me if you'd like to chat. ACNE is ENTIRELY curable through natural ways. Please don't feel pushed or pressured or helpless that you think you must resort to this drug.

I'm not a crazy natural person (nut job lol) just a 27 year old guy who has been through it all and can offer genuinely good advice. You can see by my profile how long i've been around this forum.