Bumps On Temple - but it's not acne

2 replies to this topic

#1 daveboysmith

daveboysmith

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys, i have these small little spot like bumps on my forehead (sides of my temple). However they are the same colour as my skin,well maybe with a hint of white. I cant notice them, but when i run my fingers along my forehead i can feel them...they feel similar to zits, but there is no puss or red appearence and they dont hurt...They are like permanent bumps stuck in my skin...i had a bad case of acne on my forehead 2 years ago, it cleared up, but these little spots/bumps have remained...ive tried seraching the net for answers,but i found nothing,,,,

what are they and how can i get rid of them/if possible?

#2 sandylu

sandylu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

I'm going through the same thing, i have them on my jawline and they are very tiny, and you cant really see them unless you go by a close light or by running my finger through them, their like small whiteheads, and they are so frusterating.... its really hard to make them come out so I've tried putting just about everything on them and nothing seemed to work..So i started going with this dermatologist and she has been extracting them out and my jawline seems to be clearing up...she mentioned that sometimes they just have to be extracted out...so i hope i can get rid of them and dont come back!

#3 daveboysmith

daveboysmith

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (sandylu @ Aug 18 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going through the same thing, i have them on my jawline and they are very tiny, and you cant really see them unless you go by a close light or by running my finger through them, their like small whiteheads, and they are so frusterating.... its really hard to make them come out so I've tried putting just about everything on them and nothing seemed to work..So i started going with this dermatologist and she has been extracting them out and my jawline seems to be clearing up...she mentioned that sometimes they just have to be extracted out...so i hope i can get rid of them and dont come back!

hmm not sure if we have the same thing, i dont have any puss in mines i dont think? mines are like little warts, but they dont hurt...i dont no what the hell they are or where they came from...

i also have a few on my arms...here i took pics...is this what you have?

Attached Files

• Attached File  teq.jpg   15.02K   91 downloads
  • Attached File  teq3.jpg   11.4K   92 downloads
  • Attached File  teq2.jpg   11.03K   67 downloads
  • Attached File  teq1.jpg   11.08K   102 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users