Photo

About hard-boiled egg whites.....

3 replies to this topic

#1 Filipino

Filipino

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:skating, rock music, laying in bed in a pitch black place and think....................

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:39 AM

it doesn't break you out, right?? I'm talking about the hard-boiled eggs w/out the wolk........ and ketchup...... mmmmmm.... ketchup..............

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:45 AM

Filipino and his never ending 'will this food make me break out' questions! biggrin.gif

As for hard-boiled eggs (egg whites), I don't believe they contain anything that will adversely affect your skin.

#3 Filipino

Filipino

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:skating, rock music, laying in bed in a pitch black place and think....................

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(jc @ Jun 20 2004, 10:32 AM)
Filipino and his never ending 'will this food make me break out' questions!  biggrin.gif

As for hard-boiled eggs (egg whites), I don't believe they contain anything that will adversely affect your skin.

lol sorry, sir.... smile.gif ............. it's just that everything seems to break me out..... but I'ma start doing flushes maybe like in a month...... first I'ma try some new diets...........

#4 lookingtobeclear

lookingtobeclear

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:06 PM

I've never had a problem with eating eggs and break out of skin. In fact, my skin does better if I am eating a lot of eggs (granted, my eggs are from natural sources and are usually 1 day to 2 days old when I get them. Big difference)

But you can make a masque from an egg - very drying.

You can put egg on your hair - very nutritious.

And, you can take the skin from the inside of the egg and place on cyst or pimples to help clear them up. What I can't remember is if that was from hard boiled eggs or raw eggs - I had a friend that did it years ago and she said it worked quite well for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users