playingcards1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:06 AM

hey!

I have a couple questions...

About a year ago my acne got really bad..I was using differin and solodyn. About 6 months in my face was getting better and the doctor switched over to Benzaclin for a quicker treatment. I began using all over my face. At first my face was really red but the redness went away quickly. After about 4 months of use my face began to get "stained" red but isn't dry, actually is alittle oily. I am not off benzaclin and use just a mild cleaner and a little baking soda about every other day followed by alittle witch hazel. So was it the Benzaclin or differin that made my face like a stained red??

and can witch hazel help improve the redness back to my orginial skin tone and about how long before seeing improvements. I have been doing it for about 2 days just at night. (too oily in morning)

#2 playingcards1

playingcards1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:07 AM

I have a couple questions...

About a year ago my acne got really bad..I was using differin and solodyn. About 6 months in my face was getting better and the doctor switched over to Benzaclin for a quicker treatment. I began using all over my face. At first my face was really red but the redness went away quickly. After about 4 months of use my face began to get "stained" red but isn't dry, actually is alittle oily. I am not off benzaclin and use just a mild cleaner and a little baking soda about every other day followed by alittle witch hazel. So was it the Benzaclin or differin that made my face like a stained red??

and can witch hazel help improve the redness back to my orginial skin tone and about how long before seeing improvements. I have been doing it for about 2 days just at night. (too oily in morning)

#3 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:03 AM

Hi and welcome to acne.org. One thread is enough; I'll merge this one with the other one.

http://www.drugs.com...itch-hazel.html That link has interesting information about witch hazel.

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

#4 CaaarlyKID

CaaarlyKID

Carlymorgan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hey:)
    Student,17 wales

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

witch hazel never worked for me
to be honest it actually made my face worst
its different for other people though