This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne No More (Holistic Program ) Log

3 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Dan (my name happens to be Dan),

Long story short, I have been suffering Acne for 6 years and tried everything:

1. Proactiv

2. Murad

4.Julie's Organic

5. Minocycline

6. Differin

7. Clean and Clear

8. Acne Free

and the list goes on.

I was fed up, like most of you, spending money on useless creams and lotions and I decided to take my health in to my own hands, and let my doctor decide everything for my health. Conventional treatment didn't work for me so I am looking in to holistic method of treating acne. I want to make a difference and however I can help to help someone not feel the way i did and do, will mean the world to me.

With that said, I am keeping a log (hopefully the last log) of The Acne No More Program developed by Mike Walden a certified nutritionist, medical consultant, and a medical researcher.

At least he has a medical background unlike a lot of the ebook writers, and I like the fact he's not a doctor because most doctors are taught that medication is the only cure for all diseases.

Before I start my log from today, I will give you info on my skin type, type of acne, etc.

Skin type: oily

Type of Acne: Cystic/ Hormonal

Suffering for: 6 Years

Ethnicity: Asian

Height: 5 foot 10

Weight: 165

Body type: 9% bodyfat, exercise 5 times a week both weights and cardio, member in the track team.

Diet: Following what is called Spartan Diet since recently. (Caloric restriction, fruits and veggetable majority diet, lean meats, etc) It's a great diet, you should google it and read for yourself.

I will try to keep log daily, and share with you much that I legally can.

I will post a new post shortly.