garlic

3 replies to this topic

#1 francesco fiora

francesco fiora

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:34 PM

i stopped getting pimples a while ago, but i still get a bout one or two small whiteheads a day. I dont put anything on my face, just wash it at night and shower in the morning. My diet is near perfect and i was just wondering what might be the cause of getting the whiteheads and what i could do to prevent them. do u think if i started taking garlic it would help? im not sure if its my diet causing them or something else. thank you. also, i read somewhere on teh sight about a drink thats good for any puss related diseases. something with horse radish and some other things. has anyone tried that?? thanks for your help.

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:24 PM

How old are you?

#3 Monkeypie

Monkeypie

It's like dancing only better.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:27 PM

What have you tried already? And how long do they last?
Illusion is the first of all pleasures.
-Oscar Wilde

#4 francesco fiora

francesco fiora

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:59 AM

im 20. ive tried a lot of shit in the past. for me, less is more and whenever i put things on my face i tend to break out. i think it might be that i take two hot showers a day. im gonna try and take some cool showers, cuz i took one last night and i got no new whiteheads this morning. i dont think i ever really had acne its just whenever i would get one pimple i would put a lot of bp on it and then i would get two or three more around that same spot. so basically all i have now is a bunch of red marks and some whiteheads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users