Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiteheads

4 posts in this topic

i stopped getting pimples a while ago, but i still get a bout one or two small whiteheads a day. I dont put anything on my face, just wash it at night and shower in the morning. My diet is near perfect and i was just wondering what might be the cause of getting the whiteheads and what i could do to prevent them. do u think if i started taking garlic it would help? im not sure if its my diet causing them or something else. thank you. also, i read somewhere on teh sight about a drink thats good for any puss related diseases. something with horse radish and some other things. has anyone tried that?? thanks for your help.

What have you tried already? And how long do they last?

Illusion is the first of all pleasures.

-Oscar Wilde

im 20. ive tried a lot of shit in the past. for me, less is more and whenever i put things on my face i tend to break out. i think it might be that i take two hot showers a day. im gonna try and take some cool showers, cuz i took one last night and i got no new whiteheads this morning. i dont think i ever really had acne its just whenever i would get one pimple i would put a lot of bp on it and then i would get two or three more around that same spot. so basically all i have now is a bunch of red marks and some whiteheads.