Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chinchin

ACNETREX

6 posts in this topic

i just got home from my dermatologist. she recommended acnetrex for me. i've been under different dermatologist for 4 yrs and she thinks that its best for me to take this medicine. i'm worried if taking this meds will affect my eyesight, i have poor eye sight already (wearing glasses for over a yr with 200 lenses) what will i do?

You should go ahead with the Acnetrex as your dermatologist has prescribed for the said duration, but if it does'nt work you should give Dan's Regimen a sincere try, if hav'nt really given it a shot.

I've been on millions of prescribtion antibiotics and none of them really gave me satisfactory results. I switched to DKR and I've been on the regimen for the past 4 weeks, and I can sense success already.

You can check out reviews of Acnetrex( I think they should have it) in the treatment reviews.

As for your eye-sight I dont think the regimen can do no harm :)

Best Of Luck

are you from philippine,my derm gave me acnetrex last month..

AM:

J&J top to toe baby wash for face

Proactive Oil-free Moisture SPF 15

head and shoulder classic for hair and itchy scalp

PM:

J&J top to toe baby wash for face..

Celeteque alcohol free toner

Celeteque Oil free moisturizer without SPF

Acutrex10mg (Generic Brand of Isotretenoin)on a full stomach

I am almost finished with my first box of acnetrex and I really had a breakout but according to the handbook, it's just normal during the initial stage. Also, I am feeling musle and joint pains, drying of skin, blurring of eyesight as advised prior to taking it. Moreover, I noticed that my face is not becoming oily anymore so it must really be working. I 'll be coming back to my derma this Friday to have another blood test before taking my second box of acnetrex and I am really hopefull that this medicne would really work wonders as I religiously take it until the prescription is over. By the way, I am using topical solutions since breakouts during the presciption os visible and as advised by my derma, I can still apply the solution I've been using prior to taking acnetrex sush as Stieva A, clindamycin phosphate, and cetaphil as my facial wash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day:

Cetaphil Facial wash for oily skin/ normal skin

Clindamycin Phosphate Solution

Panoxyl 2.5 gel (for pimple spot only)

Neutrogena sunblock SPF 50 broad spectrum

Night:

Cetaphil Facial wash for oily skin/ normal skin

Clindamycin Phosphate Solution

Panoxyl 2.5 gel (for pimple spot only)

Tretinoin Stieva A .025%

I'm going to move this to the Accutane section so you'll get more feedback.

((For anyone wondering, Acnetrex is oral isotretinoin.))