Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bringing a pimple to a head

3 posts in this topic

Is there a good way to bring the pus (whitehead) of a pimple to the top? I got an angry eruption on my left cheek and I just know there is some pus deeper down under the surface. It isnt visible yet and Im running out of patience. I dont wanna try to pop the pimple without clearly seeing the whitehead first. (And yes, I know how to safely "squeeze" some pus out of a pimple)

But until it rises to the surface, Im not touching it. So is there anything one can do to help raise this annoying stuff from below the skin? I hear holding warm & moist rags to the area a few times a day can help bring some of the bad stuff to the top. Is that true and is there possibly anything else?

Hei, what I always do is to put lots of BP, night and in the morning. However, it takes maybe around 4days at least for the white pus to rise to the surface of the skin. By then, it's so easy to pull the pus out. But i don't pick on them..I just let it drop by itself, this is better as there won't be any scars...trust me...

At the moment, I am struggling wit red marks...My skin is clearing but taking a long time..I got plans u see....

~ I believe that Nothing Lasts Forever ~

I hear holding warm & moist rags to the area a few times a day can help bring some of the bad stuff to the top. Is that true and is there possibly anything else?