Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aveeno, The Body Shop

5 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if anybody uses any of the skin products (for your acne) by Aveeno, or anything from The Body Shop? And what ingredients in acne products should i stay away from?

Yea right now I'm using The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash and Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner. I’ve been using it for probably nearly 10 months. Initially I do see a helping difference on my skin, however right now it seems as though it's not working anymore.

I'm going to get the pure Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop later hopefully it does help to clear some up on my face. :dance:

Has anyone used anything from the Vitamin E Line? I just got the toner from the body shop and it feels great but its not oil free....kinda concerned about that.

Yea right now I'm using The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash and Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner. I’ve been using it for probably nearly 10 months. Initially I do see a helping difference on my skin, however right now it seems as though it's not working anymore.

I'm going to get the pure Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop later hopefully it does help to clear some up on my face. :dance: