MickeyJuice

Gotcha!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (icaro158 @ Jun 30 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thx a lot. i would get zinc but my doctor refuses. How can i do =(

Well, not sure where you are. But in the states, you can get zinc supplements at any corner pharmacy / drug store. You could buy some online if it resorts to that.

I'm sexually active and I take zinc. I too definitely notice more breakouts when I'm intimate. The zinc has seemed to curb it somewhat. Although I'm on antibiotics and Dan's regimen as well so can't say definitely with all these variables.

#123 butterflyblue

butterflyblue

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

It's incredibly easy to get a zinc supplement over the counter if you're in the USA. Just go to your nearest health food store or supplement supplier. You don't need a doctor's prescription. Where do you live?

#124 Poomba

Poomba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

Nah, I don't believe in the zinc theory. Sorry, it's just not that simple. It's all about the hormones, not a simple mineral called zinc.

I tried the 20 day w/o masturbation thing. The thing is we might even produce more testosterone when you're preoccupied with sex and can't release. It didn't work for me.

And really, even if it did work, you can't go without masturbating for long. lol. It will tell you something tho. it will confirm that acne is probably b/c of too much testosterone if you didn't break out. So do the experiment if u want, but do it so you know what your imbalance is =)

#125 icaro158

icaro158

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Poomba @ Jun 30 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I don't believe in the zinc theory. Sorry, it's just not that simple. It's all about the hormones, not a simple mineral called zinc.

I tried the 20 day w/o masturbation thing. The thing is we might even produce more testosterone when you're preoccupied with sex and can't release. It didn't work for me.

And really, even if it did work, you can't go without masturbating for long. lol. It will tell you something tho. it will confirm that acne is probably b/c of too much testosterone if you didn't break out. So do the experiment if u want, but do it so you know what your imbalance is =)

it's too difficult avoid sexual activities and masturbation =( why exists a so stupid problem? Why i can't live a normal sexual activity ? =(

i hope to stop masturbate and sex for a while to see what happen. I would like to do this =P confused.gif confused.gif

#126 Poomba

Poomba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (icaro158 @ Jul 1 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's too difficult avoid sexual activities and masturbation =( why exists a so stupid problem? Why i can't live a normal sexual activity ? =(

i hope to stop masturbate and sex for a while to see what happen. I would like to do this =P confused.gif confused.gif

Ok, go ahead, try it and see what happens. It doesn't hurt at all. Tells us what you find. I tried this for 20 days and found that I still broke out.

#127 icaro158

icaro158

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

thanx a lot guys for the comprehension. Hered in Italy people seem stupid and don't understand my problem. You seem to have a wide vision and an objective think about the others ^^ Great.

I'll try this and i'll get update you ^^

thanx again wink.gif

#128 Poomba

Poomba

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (icaro158 @ Jul 1 2009, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanx a lot guys for the comprehension. Hered in Italy people seem stupid and don't understand my problem. You seem to have a wide vision and an objective think about the others ^^ Great.

I'll try this and i'll get update you ^^

thanx again wink.gif

Hehe, do Italians even get pimples? But they probably even a lotta pizza, no? surprised.gif

#129 Peter Venkman

Peter Venkman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

I haven't wacked it for a week and my acne cleared up a lot, it def decreased sebum production. Im gonna keep going with this, its painful but worth it. *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

#130 RSXBOI

RSXBOI

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

I used to think that to but at the time I was stressing about everything and thinking everything caused acne. Not to mention I was thinking my diet didnt play a roll in acne since my stupid idiot derm told me it had no affect on acne.

personally after doing so man y different things...Water theory, caveman thoery, not doing jack about acne theory, Zinc, b5, not jacking off...I've done all this.

And from my experience masturbation doesnt really trigger acne. I dont think there is a direct connection like not getting enough sleep and eating junk and dairy.

#131 galleychick

galleychick

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (icaro158 @ Jun 22 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont answer me "its not real" or "its the age" -_-' its not true. Masturbation causes acne on me and a lot of other peoples. I have read Hundreds of topic and forums with this problem : after masturbation, pimples go out on skin after about 24 hours; if not masturbate, there are no pimples.

I have this problem too and i havent found the right cure after years to dermatologies and a lot of therapies. I am 20 and i have this problem since 11.

I know that it's not possible cure this problem, but i wanna know only why there is a problem like this in a lot of people ? what is the cause?

Sorry for bad english eusa_whistle.gif

When a person masturbates severel hormones are released one of them being prolactin. Prolactin causes acne in hormone sensitive people.

#132 CilLA

CilLA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:34 AM

ok, so what would be the difference between masturbation and sex?

#133 John R

John R

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (CilLA @ Jul 9 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sex involves more than one person, who responsibly uses a condom for protection from disease transmission and accidental impregnation.

#134 CilLA

CilLA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (John R @ Jul 10 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sex involves more than one person, who responsibly uses a condom for protection from disease transmission and accidental impregnation.

No need for the sarcasm. I just wanted to know what the difference would be between masturbation and sex IN REGARDS TO THEM CAUSING ACNE.

#135 PuppyLove09

PuppyLove09

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:NOTE: If you ever need somebody to talk to, hit me up. :)<br />I used to suffer from depression (caused by moy LOW self esteem) and still experience frequent anxiety attacks, and I know that sometimes it just helps to let it all out.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

Well, when I don't um, take care of things, then my acne gets worse. I think it has something to do with relieving my stress.

(Orgasms are just part of a healthy day. You know, like breakfast. biggrin.gif )

#136 icaro158

icaro158

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

in fact i have acne explosion even after sex. Im not saying that everyone have links with orgasm----> pimples. I have it. If i have masturb/sex i have pimples after few hours.....if i dont mast/sex i havent pimples. why?

however I have a lot of igienic attention like wash face (not only water) 3 times per day changing towel every 2 days. eusa_think.gif eusa_think.gif

#137 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (MG86 @ Dec 23 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol too funny.. Ya i doubt masturbation causes acne. That is the same as saying sex causes acne. or masturbating causes hair on your palms.

It would suck if your wife or gf is horny every day!

We all different! If masturbating really causes acne then everyone in the world would have gotten zits on their face.

#138 CCasey

CCasey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:54 PM

Didn't hurt/help me.

#139 icaro158

icaro158

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

i would know, simply, what is the cause that causes pimples after sex/masturb

#140 icaro158

icaro158

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

but we are not all the same. For example : my uncle can't eat cherries because he is allergic to that fruit but i can eat them and my father too. This for sayin that if a thing hurts me, doesnt mean that can hurt you. I have the same problem. After masturbation or sexual activity, my pimples break out after a little of time : about a pair of hours. If i don't masturbate, my skin is clean and without pimples. I am 20 and i am experiment this since 10 years. It's the thruth.

I have did a lot of dermatological cures : pills, creams, medicines, etc....but they havent solve this problem. It means that that isnt a dermatologically problem but it's internal, hormonal or something like this. I hope to find a cure about this; because it's an horrible thing that doesnt let to live a normal life.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users