203 replies to this topic

#61 XLatin_BeautyX

XLatin_BeautyX

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE(maledae @ Jul 2 2006, 03:30 AM) View Post

guys need to release themselve from stress by masturbation. You keep it all inside, your stress has no ways out of your body but to get thru your skin, does that make sense to you.

eusa_think.gif

#62 Krispp

Krispp

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Its all true! Some people's masturbation does cause break outs.
I know this from personal experience, and no its not in my head, im 22 and have tried everything to get rid of my acne. Heres my findings:
If i stop for a week, acne starts clearing up.... if i start up every day again it comes back... a healthy medium is once every 3 -4 days and also keep it in regular intervals so the testosterone fluctuations are regular and your body can get used to it. Its hard in the beggining to cut back and the day after your "schedualed" wack you'll probably have a stronger urge to do it but restrain yourself, or if you start to get hard for example when you get up, quickly do a set of pushups, that'll draw the blood to your muscles not to mention that the excercise will do you some good instead of wackin eusa_naughty.gif .
Oh and IDK if this is true for alot of people but smokin weed actually helps my acne lol ... as long as you dont get the smoke on your face ie no hotboxing.
anyways just registered to say that.

#63 DeshawnDH88

DeshawnDH88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:52 PM

All I have to say about this masturbation-acne rumor is I think that it is true. One, even though I don't really see pimples right after I masturbate I tend to see them the very next morning usually on my chin or lower jaw area. I started masturbating when I was about 16, but I've had acne since I was probably 13 or 14. So at first I thought masturbation can't cause acne if I've had it way before I started to masturbate. Then I started to think that it might just make acne worse or causes it to stick around, especially after going multiple days in a row masturbating.
These dermatologists and so called "experts" are lieing when they say this rumor is false because they just want you to buy their products and make money off of you. I also heard about people going a week, 2 weeks, even a month without masturbating and they say they have seen tremendous results. I have to agree with them because one time I went 18 days without doing it and then just recently I went 20 days and my acne was very much close to gone.
Another thing I think you have to take into consideration is the type of acne product you are using for your face and how much. I use AcneFree (Proactiv Solution is B.S.) and it seems to work, but pimples always come back after a couple of days. Now I'm trying my own theory whereas to use it only once a day (at night) and try and go a month without masturbating (hopefully avoiding wet dreams in the process). Using the Acne product only once a day has been working out a lot better than using it twice a day (less redness and irritation), but now I just have to try to avoid masturbating and see what happens in a month. Let me know if you have any comments or thoughts about this (this is my first time saying something on here).

#64 lovegirl89

lovegirl89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My friends and having fun! :)

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:06 AM

pretty sure ive been suffering from a lack of sex and masturbation for three and a half months and my skin is total crap... the lies!! lol
My Current Regimen:

AM:
Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin
Simple Soothing Toner
Hamilton Daily Face SPF 30 Sunscreen

PM:
Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin
Simple Soothing Toner
Duac Cream
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture

Meds:
Dianne-35
Blackmores Zinc

Diet:
Avoiding white foods, high GI foods, excessive dairy and high sugar

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou! :)

#65 Simple2007

Simple2007

Mysterious Being

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:40 PM

I think the masturbation thing doesn't affect girls so much..
I still think its the zinc and losing other stuff thing after you mastrubated (inside semen).
I don't take zinc supplements so i don't jerk off(been 7 weeks now) no new acne forming *pfew*.

If you can't stop jerking off and you *think* your acne *might* be affected by mastrubating try taking zinc supplements(to balance the lost stuff by semen?).
"That being said, it is my hope that people will not take what is said in my posts as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized."

#66 -lxl-

-lxl-

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:49 PM

how bout 2 consecutive days? is that too much for a week?
sometimes i can hold for like 2 weeks... but not this week!!

#67 notadoctor

notadoctor

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

It is actually bad for your prostate gland to not get off every few days. One of my friends went to the doctor because he was having pain in the prostate region. The doctor found he had a swollen prostate, and it was pushing on some nerve. The doctor told asked him how often he ejaculated, and he said once every 2 weeks if he can get a girl, otherwise less. The doctor told him he had to start masturbating at least 3 times a week, and he no longer has any pain there.

#68 mikenogo

mikenogo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:17 PM

mmm< i just finished masturbating today. Last time i masturbated was 2-3 weeks ago.
During those days my acne was at ease, but after i masturbated, I notced breakouts.
So it is true in certain extent.

Also, TRY NOT TO HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS.
I don't know if it is true, but I think dirty thoughts will cause hormones to develop causing acne.

Not sure, but i prevented thinking dirty thoughts ever since i tried to quit masturbation.

#69 Exariel

Exariel

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:51 AM

Well in my case I found that there is a direct connection with masturbating and acne breakouts. So I limited it to once a week or even more if I feel that I can go longer without masturbating.
Almost two weeks ago I started going out with this girl and we started having sex like crazy...
Lo and behold now my skin is breaking out like crazy. I haven't had this much acne in a very long time so in my experience sex and masturbation does affect acne. To generalize it and say it affects everyone would just be wrong. If you suspect that having too much sex and masturbating affects your acne in some way then do an experiment to not masturbate just for yourself for a week to find out.

Thats my two cents anyway hope it helps in someway.

#70 Finally_free

Finally_free

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:55 AM

bs, masturbating dosent cause ance, come on this is like the millionth thread about masturbating and acne, THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE 2

anyway i havent masturbated for like 2 months because im too lazy and it takes too long and my face is still the same pile of shyt
why does my life have to be so short...?
yet my death will be forever.

#71 PlzWrkFishOil

PlzWrkFishOil

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I love Girls Girls Girls, Girls I do adore..

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(Finally_free @ Nov 2 2007, 11:55 AM) View Post
bs, masturbating dosent cause ance, come on this is like the millionth thread about masturbating and acne, THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE 2

anyway i havent masturbated for like 2 months because im too lazy and it takes too long and my face is still the same pile of shyt

There is a million threads for a reason!!! It does have an effect on some people, like myself.

#72 iwillkillacne

iwillkillacne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

the sex hormones being released probably makes u produce more oil and thus more blackheads.

Take care of your skin, ya'll!

#73 Iliad

Iliad

watcher. sleeper. dreamer.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

It doesn't cause acne, but it def aggravates it. I never notice new breakouts, but next day my current acne is way more inflamed.

Taking Accutane was perhaps the single best decision of my life.
Not taking it sooner was quite possibly the biggest mistake.

My 'tane log: Iliad's Odyssey It's clear skin and clear skies beyond...

#74 tottipiero

tottipiero

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE(iwillkillacne @ Nov 2 2007, 05:34 PM) View Post
the sex hormones being released probably makes u produce more oil and thus more blackheads.

Well I always listen the experts saying that the causes of acne are not fully known, and at the same time they are "sure" that masturbation doesn´t have impact on acne. I can say that was masturbation that ruined the effect of acne products, while I masturbate the products simply loose the effect...

#75 Why me??

Why me??

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:47 AM

Well I think I can confirm that, for me, masturbation does cause acne. My face has been pretty clear, only a few small spots here and there, and last week I masturbated twice - monday and wednesday... and by the end of the week I had loads of spots near my mouth and on my chin, and a really big pus-filled cyst/nodule on my cheek near my nose. Damn.

#76 Iliad

Iliad

watcher. sleeper. dreamer.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(Why me?? @ Nov 5 2007, 05:47 AM) View Post
Well I think I can confirm that, for me, masturbation does cause acne. My face has been pretty clear, only a few small spots here and there, and last week I masturbated twice - monday and wednesday... and by the end of the week I had loads of spots near my mouth and on my chin, and a really big pus-filled cyst/nodule on my cheek near my nose. Damn.

Same typa thing with me, but my current acne only gets worse, I don't think it adds anything new. Maybe/maybe not.

In fact, I might go so far as to say that Masturbation affects my acne more than Diet does.

Taking Accutane was perhaps the single best decision of my life.
Not taking it sooner was quite possibly the biggest mistake.

My 'tane log: Iliad's Odyssey It's clear skin and clear skies beyond...

#77 superMachi

superMachi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:15 PM

Sorry for being so frank lol but...

Let's talk about swim, someone who is masterbating.

When swim masterbates, his ears and chin area get heated and basically his head slightly becomes heated for sometime after swim cums.

however swim doesnt think that increase in heat or temporary inflammation that is caused from ejaculating will cause breakouts and for swims luck, it doesnt.

Swim actually thinks the reverse of what most think here, because when swim went on a vacation and could not masterbate for a week, he started breaking out.
Everyday, he would get a new pimple, but just when he chose to masterbate one day, no new pimples formed.
Its also imporant that I mention here that swim had been masterbating very consistently for the past year before the vacation.

So bottomline of my point is that inconsistent masterbating or suddenly stopping masterbating or suddenly picking up masterbating may trigger breakouts for those who suffer from acne.

I know its pretty obvious that swim is me, but lol its so funny to talk about swim, that guy is just silly.

#78 A Knee

A Knee

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:06 PM

Tru brotha ^

joel.gif

(first time someone used that icon)

#79 tottipiero

tottipiero

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(Captain Kazakastan @ Nov 5 2007, 04:06 PM) View Post
Tru brotha ^

joel.gif

(first time someone used that icon)

Yes, finally after many fight, people are taking this issue of masturbation seriously . It does contribute to acne, in many people beyond any reasonable doubt, we are the proof of it.

The author of acne.org is not coherent in his "dispel myths" section. He says that stress affects hormones and in theory can affect acne... but he says masturbation or sex can´t? As we all know
sex affects hormones also, I do know why he didn´t applied the same logic he did stress. Because no one wants to blame sex, anyone who says that sex can cause some arm even if it is just in the teenagers, this person will be seen as a religious freak, a retarded, that uses 17th century thinking...

#80 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:13 PM

ewwwwww , what a weird thread.
Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users