2 replies to this topic

#1 pearce88

pearce88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:00 AM

Hi.

I have heard rubbing aloe vera sap on a big pimple scar will reduce redness and help it go away.
Can I use home grown aloe vera?
Cut some off and rub it on the effected area? Would it have a better effect overnight than differen?
I want to lose the redness in this scar asap as its very noticeable, for the best overnight treatment, is duac gel, differen, apple cidar vinegar or aloe vera the best?

Thanks

#2 amazedwithlemon

amazedwithlemon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hi pearce88...I highly recommend the natural aloe vera plant. It worked a miracle for me. I had a scab that covered my entire chin. I applied it all day long for two days straight and on the third day the scab fell off on its own and left no mark. Make sure you apply the gel like liquid on the mark only not on your entire face:) Hope this helps. Lots of luck. If you want, test on the inside of your arm first just to make sure you don't get an allergic reaction. Good luck!

#3 Hon

Hon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

You can buy an aloe vera plant at Lowe's and Whole Food Market. If you grow aloe vera plants at home then that works too. You just cut the stem off and use the gel inside. You want to put it on several times a day. The aloe vera plant is good at reducing the redness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users