4 replies to this topic

#1 AFI

AFI

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:32 AM

Hey whats up, are you still on your 40 day MC? If you are i'd like to join you, turns out the regimen was too rough on my skin. I'm starting today with a 5 day water fast, to speed up the detoxing in the beginning, then i plan to move to the MC. I say we both post in here to give support. Hope your still on it. During my 5 day water fast i plan to use smoothe move tea as a laxative. I plan to carry on the mc till the total fast equals around 30 days or pink tongue. I have never done a fast longer then 15 days before so maybe thats y i didn't clear, so this is it. I will be posting here as much as i can to u pdate my progress, Bailey you can too if you want. I'm not sure yet if I want to add paragone ( still got 25 day supply left) and p&B chakes to my mc yet, I defenitely won't add them to my water fast, very dangerous becasue of dehydration issues, guess i'll burn that bridge when i come to it. I encouraging lotsa posting on this thread and comments. Peace.

#2 AFI

AFI

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:01 AM

Heh, I guess noone cares, oh well guess I'll just keep the log for myself. Well its the second day of my water fast. It was hard yesterday because my family was going for chinese for dinner and I love chinese. Today was utter hell not really because of the water fast although it has been leaving me pretty weak, but becasue i had to deliver 550 papers on my paper route and it was 95 degrees out, being weak from the fast didn't help either. I'm going to keep track of a list of side effects so you cna see exactly how i'm doing

GOOD SIDE EFFECTS:
1. hah none at all right now, which is expected on day 2

BAD SIDE EFFECTS:
1. weak
2. Slight headache
3. Feel short of breathe when excercising and heart races much faster
4. Sickly feeling in stomach
5. Breath gets really horrible

#3 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:10 PM

I'd like to do an MC sometimes, but not right now. Many ppl have tried and given up really quickly. If you can stick with it AFI...that's will power!
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#4 Vivianne

Vivianne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

You should be really careful doing to much physical activity on this kind of fast - just as far as not making yourself pass out/faint.

I was sick once for a little while and couldn't eat much except fluids (couple of days). Then I went to school and I felt fine, but suddenly my body just couldn't take the exertion of standing up and I fainted in the middle of the playground. (embarassing legs and skirt flying up in the air incident :redface2: lets not go there.)

so just be careful
:wink:

#5 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:48 AM

AFI~ Hey, I haven't been to the forum in a couple days..so I didn't know about this post. Sorry! I'm not ignoring you, don't worry! wink.gif

Yes, I'm still doing my 40 day MC. Except a few days in I ate a few bites. BIG MISTAKE! My stomach hurt so bad..for hours!!! I definately learned my lesson. So, I could have kept going, or started over. I decided to start over.

I think the reason you feel weak is b/c you're water fasting right now. As soon as you start on the MC..you'll have more energy from the Lemonade drinks.

I'm not doing the P&B shakes yet. I'm still deciding if I want to do them. I'm wondering if it's possible to pass mucoid without them? Do you know?

So, remember, DON'T EAT! Not only will it make you sick..but it also gets the digestive system going which negates the whole purpose of the cleanse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users