Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for mascara that doesn't smudge even with oily skin...

8 posts in this topic

I love wearing mascara, and the kind I use (Great Lash) looks so good, but it tends to rub off under my eyes after a few hours even though I only wear it on my top lashes...

Anyone out think they've really found a good smudge-free mascara? Seems kind of impossible that a mascara could be waterproof and 'oil proof' and still have a good texture, but it's worth asking! Any suggestions? I'm especially wondering if there's any good drugstore (ie: cheap) kinds that people think are really good...

Thanks!

Hey!

I've found that Cover Girl Fantastic Lash mascara is awesome! Make sure you get the curved brush, it works better.

I use a tube kind from Japan and my oily skin doesn't make it come off. Maybe a tube kind available here would work for you.

Have you tried non-waterproof mascara? I wore waterproof for years and always had racoon eyes. Then I switched to non-waterproof and haven't had trouble.

I've been using waterproof MAX Factor 2000 Calorie for years, and it's never done me wrong.

I've been using waterproof MAX Factor 2000 Calorie for years, and it's never done me wrong.

o/t - I just read that all Max Factor products are being discontinued in the US.. Apparently the line will only be sold in Europe now. such a shame, their pancake makeup is a classic!

link

o/t - I just read that all Max Factor products are being discontinued in the US.. Apparently the line will only be sold in Europe now. such a shame, their pancake makeup is a classic!

link

My. Heart. Just. Broke.

It took me twenty two years to find a mascara I liked, and now they're bloody discontinuing it.

Life hates me...

link

My. Heart. Just. Broke.

It took me twenty two years to find a mascara I liked, and now they're bloody discontinuing it.

Life hates me...

:(

well the good news is it'll still be sold overseas.. so it will probably be easy to find some of the products on eBay.

and it's strange.. the company is being discontinued on it's 100th anniversary year. 1909-2009.

link

My. Heart. Just. Broke.

Life hates me...

:(

well the good news is it'll still be sold overseas.. so it will probably be easy to find some of the products on eBay.

and it's strange.. the company is being discontinued on it's 100th anniversary year. 1909-2009.

Meh. I don't want to have to order mascara off eBay... I want to be able to just run to the store and pick some up! *bursts into tears*

This is an outrage! I won't stand for it!

*pouts in corner*