biotin zinc

1001 replies to this topic

#1001 Keithy Joe

Keithy Joe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:46 AM

Had a flare up of Seb Derm recently following a one week course of antibiotics for a future dental treatment.  Things were not good and I had run out of my usual Nizoral Ketoconazole 2% cream which has always worked wonders but is only available on prescription.  Doctor in UK prescribed me Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate cream but it only made things worse.  Awful stuff.  Went back to the doctor and explained I had always used Nizoral and that worked in the past and they prescribed me Daktarin Intensiv Ketoconazole 2% cream.  Within seconds of applying the cream the dryness was gone and the redness significantly reduced and the best news for UK customers is that the cream is available to purchase in Superdrug and Boots with no prescription.

If you are suffering from Seb Derm and haven't tried Daktarin Intensive Ketoconazole 2% cream then I would highly recommend it.  Almost clear now after day two of use.

#1002 SebdermRelief

SebdermRelief

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, Sports, Books

Achievements

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

Great to hear. Nizoral works well for those with seborrheic dermatitis. I find ketoconazole works very effectively as treatment method.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users