963 replies to this topic

#961 noche

noche

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:13 AM

You guys I just finished washing my face ,and I forgot to write down ,how the pores on my face look smaller and how my scars soften a little,overall my face has soften .
I think I didn't give Vicks Vaporub the credit it deserved,my face is getting smoother,I think it really is a demodex mite,mallassezia killer ,now that my face is not dealing with dryness anymore,I have forgotten how miserable those days were .
I just wanted to let you know.
I really tried to upload a picture,but the server doesn't let me .I promise that I will try to figure it out,it keeps saying the file is too big ,but it's only one picture.
I will keep it simple,and try not to abuse the salicylic acid, I'm still thinking that a glycolic acid would be a better option for me .
Glycolic acid is milder ,but I need one without alcohol.
Thank you for reading.

#962 noche

noche

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:52 PM

Here is the pic

Well,I guess it doesn't want to upload,I'm sorry .
I wrote the text first,then I uploaded the picture and it didn't post .

#963 noche

noche

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:21 PM

Ok ....NO ALCOHOL for me ,I mean topical,I was about to get a seborrheic flare up with the salicylic acid toner,or maybe the salicylic acid in it since I'm already exfoliating with the Vicks Vaporub.
Too much exfoliation maybe .
On my quest to my day routine.
So far the benzoyl peroxide acne treatment from the acne.org,but since I'm too old for benzoyl peroxide now ,I want to find something according to my age,and just leave the benzoyl only as a spot treatment for breakouts.

#964 noche

noche

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

Oh ,I read that some people use hydrogen peroxide the way flekkn does to remove seborrheic keratosis,humm I think my dad gets those ,great !
I don't think benzoyl peroxide makes my face red ,I just think that if I could find something to use during the day,at least to not dry the skin so much, then it would be good.
The thing is that my face doesn't agree with moisturizer,or oils ,I was reading about grapeseed oil ,and it's even recommended by some to treat keratosis ,some say with topical vitamin c,I can't remember where but there was this guy saying the he was using vitamin c, ascorbic acid oral and topical ,for topical he would crush the tablets to be rubbed on his face,and he claimed that doing that cured his seborrheic dermatitis.
Others do the oil pulling first thing in the morning,where you swish the oil in your mouth to pull out toxins. Some people say that they use sesame and sunflower oils ,2 to 3 tablespoons,mixed I guess.
Others use olive oil ,some people also claim that olive oil can provoke a seborrheic dermatitis flare up,and that is funny because everytime I cook with olive oil my face gets bright red ,I have also noticed that I developed white things on my lips,I think that they are called forcyte(sp?) spots ,I tend to lick my lips when I eat,and sometimes I would also noticed that my skin next to the line of my lips would flaked off or breakout.
I don't know,anybody,?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users