Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allmostgone

Food Allergies?

3 posts in this topic

Well guys and girls, I've been on Accutane for almost 5 months.

All I can say is that I'm about 90% clear, but this isn't good enough.

I've been keeping a log of what I eat everyday and referring back to it when I have a breakout to see what it is that I ate that has caused my breakout.

Well Alas I think I've narrowed it down to Dairy Products.

After some research on the internet I found that Acne can be a symptom of an allergie to certain foods. I also noticed that when I breakout its usually cystic.

I'm finally going to see a Allergy Doctore / Immunologist to get some blood work done. The actually test is able to detect allegies for upto 100 foods. I'm pretty excited b/c my acne might just be attributed to food after all and I can just eliminate diary from my diet, no biggy.

Let me know what you guys think. What your experience with allergies is -

Thanks question.gif

Too much dairy fat (cheese), refined sugars, too much bread/cereal, and not drinking enough water will usually make me break out. Chocolate tends to do it, too.

'Till you clear the inside you ain't gonna clear the outside.

just stop eating dairy for your healt, not only because of your acne.

nuts like peanuts do tend to give an alergic reaction...

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.