Why won't it go away?

2 replies to this topic

#1 eurovision50

eurovision50

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

I have this huge lump on my cheek which just won't go away, and I don't know what to do. sad.gif It's not painful, nor is it just red, it's just huge and hard and horrible. I've tried poking it so many times and nothing, it doesn't even seem to irritate it. What can I do? Thank you.

#2 ezento98

ezento98

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

Don't touch your face. That's a big no-no. Touching your face is bad because your hand has many bacteria, dirt, and oil. you're transfering it to your face.

Acne requires patience. It won't vanish in a couple of days. I know, that sucks, but it's the truth.

What I did to eliminate my cyst was wash my face it with "Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser."

#3 eurovision50

eurovision50

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

Thank you for replying, I don't tend to get very many replies on the Org. sad.gif

And yes, I know you're right, patience is the key... it's just so frustrating, especially when I don't even know what I'm dealing with. I don't think it's a cyst, because it isn't even hurting. So I'm not sure. If it doesn't go in a few days, I was considering a Cortisone shot, but I've never had one before, and I'm seriously scared about having a dent left over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users