Photo

When Flushing: Excessive Dumping Lasts One day?

6 replies to this topic

#1 L

L

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:07 PM

umm sorry for the title but what i mean is when you are doing the liver/bowel cleanses the frequent trips to the bathroom last only the day of the flush correct? cause im reading people's experiences with the flushes and i cant really get a specific time frame..im planning on starting the flushes in the summer but im also getting a job that will have me working monday-friday and i cant be taking a dump every 5 minutes you know...and im reading about all these ppl who are flushing talkin bout having to frequent the john and im wondering how they can take this having either school/work...

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:13 PM

LOL!!!!!!!! Hahaahahaa....when I saw the title, I couldn't help but laugh.

For me, when I used the epsoms or SWF, the frequent trips to the bathroom only lasted till about mid afternoon. There's always the short lived period where you'll need to be close to a bathroom for oh....about 30-45 minutes. It makes you feel really cleansed though. :wink:
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:33 PM

Mine lasted until early evening on the day after I consumed the olive oil mixture. (And make sure you're extra-gentle when you wipe your butt cause I pooped so often my poor butt was so sore.) wink.gif

#4 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:37 AM

You should go at least 5-7 times throughout the day. Do the flush when you have a DAY OFF!!!!! Don't do it when you have work or school.

#5 L

L

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:15 PM

ok so looks like saturday will be the designated day...

to jc if you are reading this:
i noticed in your thread you wrote that you weightlift..and i know flushing requires fasting and abstaining from eating solid foods for a day..doesnt this effect your weightlifting? i remember eating only fruit for a day and i was soo weak....and also dont your muscles shrink....where do you get your protein??

this goes to anyone else whos flushing and stays active...

#6 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:57 PM

I am done in three in the morning after I flushed at like nine at nighttime. smile.gif But I believe I have passed them pretty faster than others anyway.

#7 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:59 PM

L...

Actually, flushing doesn't require that you completely abstain from solid food. I DID do that, however, for my first flush, and that's because I wanted to do it to the letter. But apparently, there are many ways to go about it. If you notice in my log now, I eat all the way up to 2pm, or even 6pm sometimes. But lightly.

I much rather get my protein from good sources like almonds, beans, eggs, etc...rather than from too much meat. Turkey is excellent though.

I found that I can still weightlift with no problems. Then again...I don't life that much to begin with. lol.gif
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users