Photo

Acnepril work?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#41 lemmy

lemmy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

Looking at the ingredients, there's nothing in them that is going to act as a miracle cure (duh!), but they could be beneficial as part of your everyday vitamin regime. You could actually make these on your own for a fraction of the cost. $29.99 a month seems insanely expensive for what you get - and even more so if people are reporting that they're upping the recommended dose.

#42 Seagull85

Seagull85

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

I was skeptical at first, since I've had acne issues for a long time. Topical solutions do not work since the acne I get is deep, large, and painful. Sometimes my skin would be clear, and sometimes I'd have four giant acne along my chin and under my lips; it really depended upon my stress level, sleep, etc...

I didn't want to have to micro-manage my stress, sleep, and eating (though I'm a health/fitness/nutrition nazi) because of work. I was jealous of all my peers and colleagues also in their mid-twenties and they had perfect skin despite living unhealthy lives. I spent days researching the best solution and all the pro reviewers led me to two well-known pills.

Acnepril is the only real acne medication that balances your hormone levels associated with the issue, and also treats your skin's quality too. My skin is smoother, more hydrated, and it just feels better. I'm not afraid to touch my face with my own hands anymore.

For the two weeks, I saw my acne gradually disappear. After that, I had a giant breakout (perhaps the worst I've ever had), which happens to be the medication taking its affect and pushing out the bacteria that has been under your skin for awhile. Over the following month after my breakout was gone, I had clear skin with one showing every so often.

Now it's been five months since I started taking it and I haven't seen any visible acne in over a month. I know Acnepril is not the end-all, because I still get very tiny acne every so often, but it's unnoticeable and usually disappears within 24 hours.

If you're patient, taking Acnepril will pay off. You'll have to take it continuously until you're around 35, but it's a small price to pay for a perfectly clear face.

I'm a 26 year old male, and guys? If women can afford birth control (which usually controls acne), you can afford this.

If you're concerned about the hormonal balancing having an affect on your energy/libido, don't worry. I haven't experienced any major shift in my standard patterns.

#43 bmw2010

bmw2010

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

eusa_think.gif hey.. i placed an order 4 acnepril 4 days ago.. How long dose it take to get 2 me????

#44 nasant

nasant

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (zejebiste @ Jul 29 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://w ww.acnepril.com/
http://w ww.acneticin.com/

Just an update for anyone curious, i checked the domains of both, and they seem to be registered by the same company...
w.networksolutions.com/whois-search/acnepril.com w.networksolutions.com/whois-search/acneticin.com

#45 ihateemyacne

ihateemyacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

soo i just ordered some acnepril about a half hour ago and so far im getting kinda skeptical about this product. BUT i will definitely give it a try :DDD seeing that everything i did try (biore, neutrogina, different creams) failed. My acne isn't THAT bad but i randomly breakout with these HUGEEE pimples and i have a lot of blackheads so im hoping it works. Long story short i'll keep you updated when i get this product :]

#46 Swagga803

Swagga803

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

Well I've done some research myself... One thing that's good about Acnepril is that its a supplement containing Vitamin A!! When I last saw my dermatologist we were considering placing me on "Accutane" which we determined was not the best option for me.. The dermatologist told me that Accutane was like a pure chemical form of Vitamin A ,known as Isotretinoin, that cuts off all oil production!! So I figured I would just look up the effects Vitamin A has on your skin?? Turns out it has alot of the same attributes as Accutane, Without the horrible side effects of oil production being cut off completely!! SO when you first start using Acnepril you can expect your acne to get WORSE within the first few weeks, but ,like Accutane, this is sorta a way of getting the Acne out of your system.. when you continue use your acne should eventually start clearing up, Along with help from Topical treatments & Antibiotics (if you take them) Most bad reviews probably come from those who didn't gave Acnepril the alotted time to actually get in their system and start fighting the process!! (: So I encourage those to give it a chance, 2 to 3 months at most & if you don't see results.. post all the bad reviews you'd like biggrin.gif

#47 jlhgirl540

jlhgirl540

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

i was very skeptical of acnepril at first, and though i am still wary of the company (is it legit? would i actually get my money back if requested??), i can honestly say i believe this pill is working for me.
i started a little less than a month ago, with 2 pills, 2 times daily after meals. i immediately started clearing up, but then i started breaking out even more than normal. thankfully, i continued, and now i am starting to notice a pretty big difference! no, i'm not 100% clear, but i can say ive improved at least by 60%, and thats huge! i feel like i can go out in the morning without makeup and not feel super embarrassed.
i just bought the 2nd bottle and am hopeful that it will continue working, regardless of some of the bad reviews on here. i will post back in a few weeks and let you know of my progress.
would anyone suggest increasing the dosage, as well?
meanwhile, just a couple of notes- im wondering how much of an effect other contributing factors play in the clearing up of my skin. for instance, this month, i actually stopped taking birth control pills, wouldnt that have made my skin even worse?? im going back on them again this month, so i wonder if there will be a difference (for good or worse...). also, i noticed if i missed a dose or 2 of the acnepril, my skin would break out just a little in the next day or so. that leads me to believe that there IS a direct correlation between the acnepril and better skin.
any input here?

#48 })({amber

})({amber

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:04 PM

Dont buy acnepril....your better off buying the vitamins yourself it doesnt really work and it says to take 3 times a day on the bottle but the website says for results take 4/6 times a day -__- its really not worth the price

#49 The Godfather

The Godfather

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

Hey I'm new to the forum. I ordered one bottle of acnepril on 11th september 2010 from the website and I was wondering if other people have done the same. It's just that the bottle hasn't arrived yet and reading some posts, I feel like I have been scammed! I live in the UK and it has been 10 days and still no bottle has arrived. Could someone please tell me if they live in the UK and have recently placed an order for Acnepril and received it? Thanks

#50 duchamp316

duchamp316

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:47 PM

Biodermazen sounds exactly like it too.

#51 Boom2398

Boom2398

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

DO NOT BUY IT... I did my research online and i thought it was okay. i took the capsules for two moth but it did'nt had any effects whatsoever on my acne. eusa_naughty.gif

#52 lookingforhelp2011

lookingforhelp2011

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

So I have been on Acnepril for about a month....well it started out good, and I have even jumped up to 8 pills a day for about a week, after all that I really dont see any results, sorry. I know you guys hate negative reviews.
I have a mild form of severe acne and nothing has ever worked, not even acnepril. I am thinking about trying pantothen soon to see if it works. and as of right now my face has 2 massive pimples on my forhead, one right inbetween my eyes and one a little higher, one near my chin and the biggest pimple I have ever had on my neck and I never get anything on my neck! but hey it might just be me, its worth a try so pick it up and let us know how it goes. I will keep everyone posted on my new acne medication encounters

#53 Corey Blankenship

Corey Blankenship

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Been on Acnepril for nearly three weeks. This Wednesday, two days, will make three weeks. Experimenting with a lot of things, so I decided to try this. Started by taking four pills a day. After a few days. I had the worse breakout ever. I read that this was pretty usual. That its like getting the toxins out of your system. After a week and a half, the breakout started to clear up. It seems that it doesn't do too much though.

I wouldn't recommend buying this. But, remember, everyone's skin and body is different. They say that have a 100% $ back-gurantee. I am going to try and get it. Maybe try Panthothen.

Also, my acne isn't horrible but enough to make me a little self-conscious.

#54 Julep

Julep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Acnepril preys on acne sufferers.  I had reservations after reading the list of ingredients, but put my best judgement aside because my daughters thought it would help.  After 6 weeks, there was no improvement for either.  I'm convinced it doesn't work, but other things you may be doing in conjunction with taking acnepril may help--like reducing dairy, nuts, etc.  

Incidentally, when I tried to get my money back with their "no questions asked" policy, I was told I would receive an email with instructions.  Of course, that never came.  Repeated attempts have been fruitless.  

As an aside, when I hear about people taking 6, 8 and more of these a day I wonder if they realize herbal supplements are drugs, too.  Too much of anything can be bad.

Edited by Julep, 23 April 2013 - 08:16 PM.

#55 niinachelle

niinachelle

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

I have never written a review on acne products, because they simply haven't worked for me in the long run. I started using Acnepril on July 10th (almost 1 month ago) and my skin has improved tremendously. The acne on my forehead, chin, back, and chest are gone. I'm still having trouble with my jawline and cheeks, but those areas are improving as well. I take 3 pills in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and 2 at night. I drink plenty of water and I also eat a better diet. I'm really glad that this has worked for me. My face feels so much better. It's not irritated or inflamed, I just ordered 2 more bottles and I will continue to use this for months to come until my acne has fully cleared. I highly reccommend this product. 

#56 JPStuart

JPStuart

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

I have to give Acnepril two thumbs up. I am a 9 days into it and not a single bump. It's working away at the blemishes now. Definitely worth a try and the little bit of money for your self confidence back!

Edited by JPStuart, 26 August 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#57 Cristianxa

Cristianxa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

i've heard good reviews about Acnepril. I got my first about a week ago and and have been trying ever since. I haven't noticed any major difference but I'm staying optimistic because with acne products, you don't notice the difference until the 2-3 week if not longer.

If your thinking about trying it give it go and see how it goes. Remember be patient and stick to it. rolleyes.gif