Photo

Acnepril work?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#21 Pete333

Pete333

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:30 AM

I'm a long term sufferer of acne, and have just come off a mild dose of accutane, whcih cleared my acne, however I started to get 1 or 2 breakouts and thought I'd try Acnepril, it did nothing for the breakouts so I increased dosage to 8 pills a day - this brought me out yesterday in a huge boil! right next to my nose..

So for me it has made my acne worse and categorically does not work - I'd send the bottles back but seems such a hassle especially as I'm in the UK

For me it's back to accutane rolleyes.gif

Edited by Pete333, 07 September 2009 - 04:30 AM.

#22 Pete333

Pete333

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (Pete333 @ Sep 7 2009, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a long term sufferer of acne, and have just come off a mild dose of accutane, whcih cleared my acne, however I started to get 1 or 2 breakouts and thought I'd try Acnepril, it did nothing for the breakouts so I increased dosage to 8 pills a day - this brought me out yesterday in a huge boil! right next to my nose..

So for me it has made my acne worse and categorically does not work - I'd send the bottles back but seems such a hassle especially as I'm in the UK

For me it's back to accutane rolleyes.gif

#23 Pete333

Pete333

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:59 AM

I have an addendum to make to my last message - while I was waiting for the accutane to turn up, I decided to take the Acnepril anyway; I took 2 with each meal i.e. 6 per day, and even though my boil stayed my complexion has got decidedly better! and have only had 1 other very minor spot...so maybe the boil was just a flare up from the acnepril removing toxins?

Anyway I've almost finished the first bottle and have decided to re-order as my skin definitely has improved [reduced oiliness and spots] - so the moral of the story don't give up too soon and don't get disheartened too soon!!

#24 K_momof2

K_momof2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:28 PM

I've been using acnepril since July. It has given me the results I was hoping for. I was very skeptical of this product and I figured I would return it within the 60 days. I started taking 4 capsules 20-30 minutes before each meal with 10 ounces of water. When I had break through acne I went down to 3 capsules and it fixed the problem. When I had break through acne again I went up to 4 capsules for a day or two and then back down to three. Now that I am out of acnepril, some pimples have returned. I'm not sure acnepril is the only answer. I wash my skin twice a day with Tree Tree Therapy soap with eucalyptus and at night I put Manuka honey (UMF 16-18) on my problem skin areas. I have looked everywhere and only found the products on Manuka Honey USA website. The website doesn't specify use for acne but I have been putting it on topically in varied amounts and it works. In the morning I put on the topical stuff that comes with acnepril. I know it sounds crazy but it has worked for me. I also cut all dairy and soy products out of my diet. I am an acne sufferer of 18 years and I have tried everything including accutane. My acne treatment does not come from a doctor but from experimentation. My parents, my kids and my husband have all noticed the difference. Best wishes.

#25 Mezzer

Mezzer

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

Can Acnepril be taken with antibiotics?

#26 citrinelily

citrinelily

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

[quote name='zejebiste' date='Jul 29 2009, 09:33 PM' post='2675009']

I found some negative reviews along the lines of "around halfway through 2nd bottle their acne got worse" etc... thats about it. Everything else has been pretty positive...

i just bought some acnepril about a week ago, but it's still to early to tell what kind of effect it's having. to zejebiste's "negative reviews" post: acnepril contains ingredients that naturally detoxify you. what most people don't know, is that when you detox, is that it CAN (not always) actually make your symptoms much worse before they get better. i'm not saying that the symptoms will get better for everyone. all i'm saying is don't get discouraged. it may have just taken a bit longer for the detox to take effect.

Edited by citrinelily, 05 October 2009 - 04:35 AM.

#27 citrinelily

citrinelily

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (zejebiste @ Jul 29 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://w ww.acnepril.com/
http://w ww.acneticin.com/

also in response to this: i checked out the sites and they do look very similar. i've also looked up a product called Orovo acne. this product looks just about the same, the only difference being that Orovo has the same ingredients as the other 2 minus the vitamin c but add the 10 super foods ( things like blueberry, acai, pomegranate, and so on). also if you look at the pictures of the bottles the sites show you, they all look very similar as well. i don't honestly think anyone is trying to plageurize. i'm more apt to think that these 3 products are made by the same company (Devmin) in an attempt to get the most money they can out of the acne treatment industry. which if thats the case, why does one company that claims to have three great products, need three of the same thing at varying prices? wouldn't one great product be enough?

Edited by citrinelily, 05 October 2009 - 04:58 AM.

#28 .JacktheLad.

.JacktheLad.

sex drugs and sausage rolls

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:12 AM

so NO one has had good results?

great!! sad.gif

cause the ingredients they use look pretty good

b5
apple cider vinegar
vit a

etc

oh well.

how about acne ease?

i might give them a go

edit hmm seems like people were not giving it a fair chance, you need to stick with it for this type of cure to start taking maximum effect.

im on 2nd week of vitamin intake in pill form and my skin is getting better. but this looks like it would work much better since it has all the anti oxidants and everything in one

but i dont think they deliver to the uk

Edited by want2beme, 22 October 2009 - 08:35 AM.

My Regimen.. accutane

http://peterperfectm.../09/25/the-why/

#29 Rd. caliente

Rd. caliente

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Crab @ Jul 29 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I am day 5 of taking Acnepril with 500mg Niacinamide. It's another one of those times where I don't know if this is just a temporary healing phase or not, but inflammation has went down and my face feels good. We'll see if it continues working!

#30 RadAndRandom

RadAndRandom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:15 PM

Hey all.
I'm halfway through my first Acnepril bottle, and I think my skin's improvement is the result of using Acnepril. The thing is, my acne was getting so severe that I was desperate for any advice. After reading up online on what's best, I bought Acnepril and I read that dairy, bread products, and sugar worsen skin.
So, starting the very day I read that, I also changed my diet. About a week later, the bottle of Acnepril arrived, and I began using it right away, starting with 2 and gradually going up to 4 daily. So I've been like this for about a month now, and my skin is getting better. I just don't know what to thank for it now- my diet or Acnepril.
I haven't been fully consistent with the diet though (it's so hard!) and I noticed that my first few weeks, I had better result than I do now. I was strict on myself at first, drinking fruit smoothies instead of eating sweets like candy, and replacing regular milk with soy. Now, I tend to allow myself an occasional sandwhich, cereal, or donut. Therefore, my skin is not as great as it looked the first two weeks of using Acnepril & dieting. Oops.
Well, whichever it is, I'm still glad that my skin is not the same as it was when I first began.
eusa_dance.gif

#31 KylieJeanx

KylieJeanx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

So I am a bit more than half way through my first bottle of acnepril....and i "think" my skins getting better, im only taking 2 a day, but i am very bad when it comes to avoiding dairy, bread and anything else that may be bad for you skin! I just ate an apple and im trying to change my diet, but lets face it, why give up all the good things in life? I will reply when my skin is amazing and i continue my normal eating habbits smile.gif That way I can atleast tell if its the Acnepril

#32 RadAndRandom

RadAndRandom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Thiaminty @ Nov 9 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I am a bit more than half way through my first bottle of acnepril....and i "think" my skins getting better, im only taking 2 a day, but i am very bad when it comes to avoiding dairy, bread and anything else that may be bad for you skin! I just ate an apple and im trying to change my diet, but lets face it, why give up all the good things in life? I will reply when my skin is amazing and i continue my normal eating habbits smile.gif That way I can atleast tell if its the Acnepril

Same thing here. I THINK it's getting better, but it may be my imagination. Though I do have less acne around my chin and the few spots I had on my neck are gone; my face seems the same, sadly.
I don't know whether it's the Acnepril & other supplements I'm taking, or my new diet.
I've been trying to cut back on wheat, sugar, red meat, and dairy, but I can't completely avoid it.
There's not much left to eat when you throw all that out of your diet! Haha, and I don't want to starve.. I'm already underweight.
I think it's been close to 2 weeks that I've been somewhat practicing this diet, though sometimes I'd give in a little. For example, I ate a few small chocolates (SUGAR!), always put butter in my potatoes (DAIRY!), put coffee creamer in my coffee (DAIRY!), ate several delicious almond & jam sandwhich (WHEAT & SUGAR!) and can't resist my favorite TGIF's Cheddar & Bacon chips (DAIRY & WHEAT!) or scrumtuous beef jerky (RED MEAT!).
So I guess I'm pretty much horrible. & I always give myself a guilt trip after I eat that stuff. I hate this diet. sad.gif

#33 CilLA

CilLA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Crab @ Jul 29 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I am day 5 of taking Acnepril with 500mg Niacinamide. It's another one of those times where I don't know if this is just a temporary healing phase or not, but inflammation has went down and my face feels good. We'll see if it continues working!

Mr.Crab.. What is your status? Im actually using the same exact thing (Acnepril as well as Niacin) . I was clear for about 3 months. Not sure it was the niacin, acnepril or the combination of the both. Unfortunately it was temporary and im breaking out again. Im thinking about upping my dosage of Niacin.

#34 Peter Venkman

Peter Venkman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ive been using Acnepril every day for about 7 months now. I started taking 3 a day for a month, bumped it up to 8 a day for 3 months and have been taking an average of 4 a day for 3 months. I decreased the dosage because my acne has become considerably better since when i started. I would say that i have a 75% improvement. Im anticipating Another 6 months of acnepril and I should be good to go. I don't expect anything tho. I still have body acne but it is better than it was. I work out about 3 times a week and that seems to give me body acne. I stopped drinking alcohol also and that helps a lot. A year ago at this time my face was a mess. Mostly from trying Dan's regimen which only made my acne worse. Now my face is better than its been in a long time. As the months go by my face just keeps getting better and im doing it the all natural way. Just think if you had started when I did, You probably wouldn't be coming to this site anymore. This is the first time ive been on this site in about 4 months. I dont feel like i have to come here anymore and search for the holy grail because i found the closest thing. You probably wont hear from me for another 4 months.

#35 CilLA

CilLA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Peter Venkman @ Jan 21 2010, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive been using Acnepril every day for about 7 months now. I started taking 3 a day for a month, bumped it up to 8 a day for 3 months and have been taking an average of 4 a day for 3 months. I decreased the dosage because my acne has become considerably better since when i started. I would say that i have a 75% improvement. Im anticipating Another 6 months of acnepril and I should be good to go. I don't expect anything tho. I still have body acne but it is better than it was. I work out about 3 times a week and that seems to give me body acne. I stopped drinking alcohol also and that helps a lot. A year ago at this time my face was a mess. Mostly from trying Dan's regimen which only made my acne worse. Now my face is better than its been in a long time. As the months go by my face just keeps getting better and im doing it the all natural way. Just think if you had started when I did, You probably wouldn't be coming to this site anymore. This is the first time ive been on this site in about 4 months. I dont feel like i have to come here anymore and search for the holy grail because i found the closest thing. You probably wont hear from me for another 4 months.

I’m happy for you. I quit and I really don’t know why. I was also seeing an improvement, but it gets so expensive. It basically says when you stop taking it your hormones go back to normal, so does that mean you have to take it for the rest of your life? After reading you’re post I’m thinking maybe I should start again. I’m back on doxy sad.gif Natural is definitely the way to go

#36 keef300

keef300

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

Just got my bottle and took my first 2 pills.
Crossing my fingers.

I've also started jogging and working out. I hear sweating and workouts are supposed to help with acne.

I want a clear face so badly! I hope it works. I will report back with feedback in a week.

#37 keef300

keef300

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

OK its been a week and a half.

After about 4 days of taking it, I got no new pimples.
At the week mark, I got 2 bad cystic boils near my nose.

It's been a week and 4 days now, and no new boils are coming, but I am still getting smaller pimples here and there.

It's hard to tell if it's working or not. I hope it is.

#38 keef300

keef300

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

WOAH!!!
2 weeks in.
Another bad cystic boil on my chin. Plus now I'm breaking out on my jaw line, shoulders, and lower back... and I've never broken out in those areas before.

This makes me want to stop acnepril.. but the possibility that this is just a detox stage is keeping me going. I'm embarrassed to go to work and go out!! This is horrible.

#39 keef300

keef300

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Yea the acne is still coming.
Acnepril is not working. Not buying another bottle at all.

#40 jjj333kkk2

jjj333kkk2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

Wow guys, smarten up a bit. It OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. I mean, look at the bloody ingredients.

The only useful one would be the vitamin B5, which is still useless if you don't heavily megadose on it. There are a few ingredients that help subtly, like Alpha Lipoic Acid which does help balance hormones (ironically they have the description of it on the site wrong), but it isn't anything that's going to make any sort of noticable difference on its own. Every other ingredient is useless filler.

It's almost as if they don't want to help you. I mean, there isn't even any zinc, which is the most obvious anti-acne supplement anyone could think of. -_-

"More powerful than Accutante." LOL