Photo

My Experience on a 3 Month Diet Change and Acne.

atkins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2004 - 08:13 PM

this board has been a godsend. although i'm still struggling with acne it is so nice to hear people's experiences especially those who have found their cure and come back to share it.

denise: i know you said you are planning on writing a book, but how did you overcome the candida overgrowth? i tried ThreeLac for a month but did not take it regularly. i saw no results but i think that for someone like me who had been on antibiotics for a few years back when i was 14-15 (i'm 22 now) probably needs to be on ThreeLac for much longer. i have also been on Accutane 4 times and feel that my liver is in desperate need of some healing. do you think liver flushes will do the job?

#22 nienna

nienna

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:38 AM

interesting topic.. smile.gif

i know i was on antibiotics for a long time as a kid with tonsilitis, then they just decided to take the stupid things out (they ended up growing back a bit too, ha)
would that have done some damage? im really frustrated at the moment, made a heap of lifestyle changes that dont seem to have helped any. my skin is only mild but so so stubborn. would the liver/bowel cleanse be worth a try? it sure sounds like it takes some guts.. :blink:

can parasites still survive if you consume a lot of garlic? a lot of people feed their pets garlic to help keep parasites at bay, its quite effective.