Photo

MOSIAC LASER

laser

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

Hello All,

I finally got a laser treatment. MOSAIC LASER to be exact. I was told that this system is the most advanced system/treatment available. I got my first session today. It cost me $500.00, this price is advertised as a half price special.

The visit took 1.5 hours, it included a lidocaine treatment which numb my face for the laser treatment. The nurse basically painted with a brush lidocaine all over my face and some neck areas. It took 30-40 minutes to take full affect. Next, she washed my face getting rid of any lotion and/or lidocaine.

The Mosaic is a 2 type laser treatment. The first was a point and click, the second was a rolling constant. Both were very painful. I over heard the Dr. say pump it up to 500. I assumed that was the unit of watts or amps, not sure. This took 20 minutes or less. Then the wrapped my face with gauge and cold packs for 30 minutes. That felt great.

Im home and its 8hrs later. My face is extremely sensative and red, not to mention I see mini infections happening, but I think this is normal, only b/c the doctor did a very agressive treatment on my face, he said that he was going to do that. They gave me anti-bacteria cream to use. I was told not to wash my face for 24hrs.

I'll update tis post tomorrow.

Attached Files

#2 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:12 AM

Good Morning All,

After a great night sleep my face is less RED and very dry. Actually, I have scabs. I'm feeling much better today. My face is still swollen. I hope by later today or tomorrow that reduces back to normal. I'll post another pick before I go to sleep tonight.

Attached Files

#3 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (icaretohelp @ Apr 21 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is this the mosaic ebrium of the mosaic ECo2 ?

both are in my view the best 2 lasers on the market

yes it is..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=huEf1cURDws

5pm .. 28hrs later ..

I thought my redness dissipated from yesterday but honestly it has not! My swelling is still there, the only difference is I can see my skin reacting - it's healing itself. THIS IS NOT A LUNCH TIME PROCEDURE and if it is .. you're probably wasting your money b/c the more aggressive the better. So be sure to have many days to heal. I'll keep you posted.

My face is shiny b/c of the antibacterial creme. I did not expect the post healing to be this dramatic!

Attached Files

#4 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

It's my official 2 nights later...

I feel as though the swelling and redness decreased, at least that's what it looks and feels like 10 minutes after I've awaken. I have scabs or dark spots - I got a feeling those will stick around for a while, I hope not more than a week.

I have a follow up appt this Monday, I can't wait to hear from the doctor on my progress!

7:10AM PST

Attached Files

#5 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

The doc has the close-ups .. I'll be sure to post those if they actually give them to me. My face is peeling now .. good sign I suppose - dead skin coming off - sort of like a snake shedding it's skin smile.gif

Attached Files

#6 smelly face

smelly face

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

I'm beyond 50% healed now!! I actually went out yesterday without too much worry. I'm using 70 SFP protection though.

Attached Files

#7 earlvanilla

earlvanilla

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:09 AM

Hi, i just found this post when I was doing a research on mosaic eCO2 laser.
can i know how is your progress now?did u do a follow up laser again?or just 1 time only?
Thanks

#8 starbuck125

starbuck125

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

hi!

i also just got the mosaic treatment done today 1st time... not sure how strong it was.
i am a canadian currently living in seoul, south korea where the mosaic laser was developed... so for me it is $80 a session here! smile.gif

i think maybe the intensity on mine was not as much as yours. my face was RED right after for a couple hours... now it is a bit pinkish, feels like a sunburn. not sure what to expect over the next week or so.... so far i see no change except that it looks like i got a sunburn? my skin texture is different too... a little rough, a little smooth. just different.

hurt a lot during the procedure though! at first just irritating, but the longer he did it, the more it hurt. since the doc was korean there wasn't much communication during the procedure. i think i saw the number "350" though on the touchscreen... is that weak or strong?

i'd like to continue with a couple more treatments, if anyone here can advise me on what kind of results i should be seeing? should i be seeing more results than i currently am?

(PS: i have mild acne that i am treating with a light course of 20mg/day accutane and mild acne scars from high school years... minor icepicks and red blemishes that won't fade... probably lots of photodamage over the years tanning in the backyard too)

#9 earlvanilla

earlvanilla

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (starbuck125 @ Jul 18 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi!

i also just got the mosaic treatment done today 1st time... not sure how strong it was.
i am a canadian currently living in seoul, south korea where the mosaic laser was developed... so for me it is $80 a session here! smile.gif

i think maybe the intensity on mine was not as much as yours. my face was RED right after for a couple hours... now it is a bit pinkish, feels like a sunburn. not sure what to expect over the next week or so.... so far i see no change except that it looks like i got a sunburn? my skin texture is different too... a little rough, a little smooth. just different.

hurt a lot during the procedure though! at first just irritating, but the longer he did it, the more it hurt. since the doc was korean there wasn't much communication during the procedure. i think i saw the number "350" though on the touchscreen... is that weak or strong?

i'd like to continue with a couple more treatments, if anyone here can advise me on what kind of results i should be seeing? should i be seeing more results than i currently am?

(PS: i have mild acne that i am treating with a light course of 20mg/day accutane and mild acne scars from high school years... minor icepicks and red blemishes that won't fade... probably lots of photodamage over the years tanning in the backyard too)

wow $80 is really cheap! in Singapore, it cost SGD1000 per session. Please keep us updated, if it works i dont mind flying to korea to have it done, can holiday there at the same time. more worthwhile smile.gif thanks dear

#10 krm gms

krm gms

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:09 AM

hi to everyone.this is my first post in this forum.

i am from turkey and tomorrow i will have this mosaic laser treatment.i have some concerns..

i am afraid of the skin redness takes a long time..

#11 chenx

chenx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (krm gms @ Jan 20 2010, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi to everyone.this is my first post in this forum.

i am from turkey and tomorrow i will have this mosaic laser treatment.i have some concerns..

i am afraid of the skin redness takes a long time..

I got it done back in dec last year, I was red for a week or so... then a lil bit of peeling. and now the redness is gone down dramatically. i think after a few more months there will be more collegen growth so im hoping the results will be better by then. Im planning to get another treatment end of this year.

#12 EZAYNA

EZAYNA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (smelly face @ Apr 24 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm beyond 50% healed now!! I actually went out yesterday without too much worry. I'm using 70 SFP protection though.

Hello, i am Ezayna living in paris, i've doen the mosaic laser on thuesday, and i wanted to know if you were happy with the treatment you did, my face was red for 2 days and now it's going back to normal but of course i still have my scars, please if you have more pictures or detail tell us...

Thanks a lot

Ezayna.