Benzoyl Peroxide sucksred mark
Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:20 PM
- Sunburn problems, I used to never get sunburnt before BP, and now I can't even go out for 30 minutes without getting a bad sunburn
- Bad headaches. Going out in the sun for even just a little bit gives me a massive headache now. And I get headaches A LOT more often that before using BP.
- Worse acne. My acne was very mild before using BP. A week after starting it looked about moderate, then went down to mild (but still worse than pre-BP), and now it's starting to become moderate again.
- Time consuming. I spent lots of time carefully applying BP so I would put the right amount on. All that time was wasted.
- Red marks. You know what? I NEVER EVER got red marks before BP. After more than 2 months of using it, I'm now stuck with red marks from acne that first appearing right after starting BP. I've probably got around 20-30 noticeable red marks on my face that have not faded at all in at least a month, and probably never will.
- Scarring. BP is giving me scars, how lovely.
- Wrinkles. I got a lovely, big line across my forehead now that wasn't there before BP use.
adamrodrigue or whatever was right all along, BP really is horrible. And I've realized now that the whole regimen is just a money making scam that I fell for, and now I'm paying the price. Sucks, doesn't it? You don't want all this crap happening to you, right? Then don't use BP or start the regimen. EVER.
Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:27 PM
Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:44 PM
Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:06 AM
Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:12 AM
Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:57 PM
Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:08 PM
Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:18 PM
Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:44 PM
Please don't try to tell everyone never to use a certain product just because it didn't happen to work for you personally. It has worked very well for many others, including me. If I had listened to you back then, I never would have found my relief. The Regimen is definitely not a scam.
Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:00 PM
I have been using BP and each and every time I do, I get pretty bad headaches. So while I love the fact that yes it works, I have to wonder what's in it that causes my headaches.
It's not a scam, that's going to far. We have acne...bacteria on our face and our faces react to it. BP is the only chemical that works to kill it, just not crazy about the side effects.
I thought I was the only one, and am comforted to see that it wasn't all in my head.
Good luck to us and Thank Dan for giving such open and honest information and products!
Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:19 PM
Seriously, it's a horrible product. All it's done is make my acne worse. I checked a picture of myself before starting BP, and my face has only gotten worse in the 2 and a half months using BP.
Um, 2 and a half months? It clearly says on the front of this website (and the regimen instructions) that you have to do the regimen perfectly for 3-4 months before you can expect to see results. I feel you on the number of scams out there, but you can't claim something is a scam (or even that it didn't work for you) when you didn't even follow the instructions properly. Dan warns that there can be a lot of redness and dryness, sun sensitivity and even a worsening of acne in the beginning.