Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

has any1 tried the free acne diet?

10 posts in this topic

has any1 tried it?

what u think of it?

just been readin thru the sample diet, sounds like a hard diet to keep.. but could it work?

any1 tried?

Judge not as you'll be judged first...

nope. haven't tried it. but why not just go vegan??? all I mostly eat is fruits (strawberries, apples, grapes) and some vegies (lettuce, lettuce and more lettuce [ I hate other vegies]) and I'm like 40% clearer.... actually I just started today as a vegan... yesterday I was a vegetarian.... (lot's of yogurt)

whats the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian? :redface2:

Judge not as you'll be judged first...

I've been trying it for awhile, and yes its very hard to keep, but to be honest, it really wasn't worth it for me. After doing this diet, its quite obvious that what I have is hormonal. I still got acne, and as much as I did when I didn't eat as healthy.

yup....

Aww...what a cute kitty in your picture juju. But it looks very evil cause you can't see the pupils.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

Dude 123, alot of times people will eat healthy and think it is doing nothing for them, but it takes 2-3 months ive heard to see results from a diet. Also if your colon and liver are not clean it could be playing a huge role in why diet seems to have no affect on you. Im sure JC could post more about this since i dont know much.

I've been trying it for awhile, and yes its very hard to keep, but to be honest, it really wasn't worth it for me.  After doing this diet, its quite obvious that what I have is hormonal.  I still got acne, and as much as I did when I didn't eat as healthy.

'Till you clear the inside you ain't gonna clear the outside.