Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sudden oil reduction report

8 posts in this topic

I juste wanted to report that after having very oily skin for 3 months after a c02 procedure my sebum production cut down drastically since 2 days. Only 2 new things : a multivitamin containing 100mg of vit B5 and separate fich oils. I was alson taking zinc since 2 weeks wich did clear up my complexion but did nothing for the oil.

I feel my pores unclogged and skin feels more normalized, returned to a natural state.

here's the multi :

My Webpagehttp://www.vitatonic.com/ProductDetail.cfm?Id=1205

and fish oils :

My Webpagehttp://www.vitatonic.com/ShowProducts.cfm?Name=Hartgard%20Forte%20EPA%201000

When I read the title description, I thought that you meant 'sudden', as in...out of the blue! But instead...it's C02! Hey that rhymes. user posted image

Allright. Keep us updated if your situation improves.

I'm thinking about buying those EFA's too.

You want to buy an EFA that has omega 3,6, & 9 acids. This only has omega 3....

no, you got me wrong I has co2 3 months ago and SINCE THEN my skin was oily

Getting a balance of all the Omega fatty acids is essential to skin health, and organ/tissue health in general. Almost all people in the U.S. who don't eat a lot of fish are pretty deficient in it.

As for the oil, I too have noticed a difference since I started taking Flax Seed oil capsules (a seed which has the same Omega's that fish oil does - the vegetarian alternative smile.gif ).

yeah about that omega 3-6-9... I heard about that but haven't found a single brand of omega 3-6-9... And I've searched for long. Plus I read that we are getting enough 6 and 9 but are deficient in 3 ?