#1 banana21

banana21

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:23 AM

Helllo,
I have a question about Parasites causing acne?? here is my situation:

I found out that I have a parasite (pinworms). I went to the doctor, and was prescribed 2 tablets to rid my body of the worms. Unfortunately, this did not do the job, so about a week later, I started a natural remedy--Paragone. Anyways, when i started the first treatment my dr. gave me, about 3 days after, my skin began to break out on the chin area very badly. At this time i as well changed my regimen (I stopped using Proactiv--which has always worked for me up until now) because my skin began to get really dry. So, i thought the breakout was do to a change in my regimen...but I am back on Proactiv, and on day 9 of the cleanse. I am STILL breaking out, and extremely dry on the chin area. I have no idea what is going on, and have been trying to figure it out.
Could it be the parasites?
Could it be the detox my body is experiencing, due to diet changes and the cleansing??

Please help!

#2 jimmyismyname

jimmyismyname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

It could be because your skin is now eliminated from ringworms and is slowly changing. I would be pretty surprised if anyone with pinworms comments here, because it seems pretty rare, not to mention, actually diagnosed and treated. I don't use proactiv, but after using the repairing lotion, you're still dried up? Also, do you feel you're breaking out as a result of the dryness? Essentially giving yourself dermatitis is something to be careful of, and using proactiv most probably won't cure that, but only make it worse and spread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users